Twenty Six: United

Far Away by Nickleback

______

-Cordelia-

My body is shaking and I feel so much pain, but my blood isn't boiling like it was before. My head is still pounding though, and I feel so confused and scared. I don't understand what's going on and I'm afraid that maybe I'm dying again. I don't want to die. I just came back, and I haven't seen any of my friends yet. I haven't seen Sirius yet. I glance at my fingers to see claws and I keep shaking them hoping that they will just disappear. They won't. My vision even changed, the room is more brighter and I can feel my heart beating a mile a minute.

"This isn't good." Michael spoke up quietly.

I glance at him as he's pacing back and forth but he's staying away from me. I manage to move away from him, and I'm now on the other side of the room in a corner. I didn't know what else to do, but I didn't want to hurt him. Cristobal has been silent for a while now and I don't know if he's just too shocked or he's angry at me. I don't even know what he would be angry for, but you never know. Cristobal? You there? I think to him scared.

"He's not here. Your stuck with me for a bit Cordelia."

"Ch-Chamos?" I think shocked.

"It is I malady." Chamos says.

"Where's Cristobal?" I ask feeling more scared.

"Calm down. You already started turning, and if you get even more worked up or angry you could turn into full demon." Chamos explains to me.

"Why is this happening to me?" I ask as a tear slides down.

"I told you. Your combined to Cristobal and I now. So you now got his powers, not all of it but if you keep pushing yourself you will. Which won't be a good thing, for a human at least." Chamos explains to me.

"What will happen to me?" I ask scared to know the answer.

"I'll be in full control, and Cristobal will be the one locked in the mind forever. You? Well, you will be gone forever." Chamos explains.

I start crying more as this is the worst. I just wanted to help Cristobal and of course theirs a price to pay. There will never be an easy way to do anything, as I could lose myself and be gone forever. I felt so upset that I felt my head start to pound harder again, and my blood start to boil once again. I felt more piercing pain go through my body, and I cry out in pain. I felt an arm on my shoulder, but I jump away before looking up to see Michael.

"Sorry, but you need to calm down." Michael tells me softly.

"I-I can't." I tell him upset.

"You can do it. I know you can Cordelia, your a strong and stubborn person. You don't take crap from anyone, and you won't let this take over." Michael tells me.

"I don't want to lose myself, but I want to help Cristobal. He deserves that much." I tell him seriously.

"Why do you think he deserves your help?" Chamos asks me bored.

"The question is, why don't you want him to get help? If he disappears forever so do you." I tell him matter of fact.

Chamos doesn't answer as I return my attention back to Michael as he seems to be in deep thought. I hope he can help, because Cristobal really does deserve it. My mouth suddenly starts to hurt and I cover it quickly as I groan in pain. It felt like my teeth were being pulled through my gums, and it felt so painful. I felt more tears fall as I feel my heart pound more from the pain. It only got worse when I felt something sharp forcing its way through my gums. I cried out as it's getting to much and I coughed as I felt something in my mouth. My eyes open slowly, but widen when I saw blood in my hands. I'm dying! I think terrified.