Seven: Cristobal

Keep Fighting by Fireflight

______

One year ago:

-Cristobal-

My eyes snap open as I quickly grab my chest as I felt pain. It slowly fades away but I can still feel it. I took a couple of breaths before slowly sitting up. I look around and I notice I'm not where I last remember. Everything is white. I let out a loud gasp of shock as I realize where I am. This can't be happening! I think to myself. It's not possible! I'm a demon and demons don't come here. It's not allowed, it's not-it's just not normal. I let out a sigh of frustration as I don't know what to do. This isn't normal, this isn't how my death was supposed to go. Of course I wasn't planning on dying this young either. I mean, whose going to keep an eye on Sirius now? Chax? Heh. I think he will just annoy him more. What about the girls? Did they survive the battle? I wish there was a way for me to find out.

"You! Demon! Come with us!"

I snap my head towards the scratchy voice and I became panicked. Floating in front of me in a long black robe and with its hood up covering its face. The bottom of its robe is ripped but you see no legs. The only thing you do see of this creature is it's hands, and it's not a pretty sight. It's hands are almost like a corpse with long gray nails. It's literally sharp enough to rip you in half, well if you weren't already dead. It's a freaking reaper! I think as I stand up and start running in the opposite direction. I'm not letting them take me until I know everyone is okay. I can't leave yet. I'm not ready to leave yet. I refuse to leave Purgatory! I need to find a place to hide and quick. I look around but there's literally no where to hide. It's empty and white. Who the hell made this place? I then notice a white fog that's appearing, and it's getting thicker and thicker as I run deeper into it. I stop running as I couldn't even see anymore, and I turn around but I couldn't even see if that reaper is still following me.

I let out a sigh as I decide to keep on walking for a bit. I don't know what I should be doing. Demons don't belong here. This place is only for humans. It's what God wanted, and he even made it so his angels couldn't come here either. No creature can come here. Good or evil. It's only for humans and nobody else. I bump into something hard suddenly and I step back quickly as I'm prepared to run again, but it's just a tree. What? I blink as I don't understand why there's just a lone tree here. I just shrug my shoulders as I lean against it, and I look around the thick fog. I should be safe as long as I stay here. I don't think this fog leaves. I let out another sigh as I close my eyes to rest for a bit. I need to think of a plan, and I need to do it quickly before Sirius does something stupid.

______

It can't be right? I have to be seeing things since I've been here for who knows how long. It has to be that. It can't be her. There's no way. I get up to leave but I turn back to her again. I have to know. I walk up to her and I tap her on her shoulder. She turns around and if my heart was still beating it would stop all over again.

"Yes? Can I help you?" She asks weakly.

She doesn't remember me? I should've known this would happen. It had been years since we last saw each other, and last time I've seen her she was only twelve years old. Now she's old and gray, her blond hair is gone but her blue eyes are still there. I will always remember those blue eyes. Those beautiful baby blue that had me in a trance all those years ago. Now, it still has that affect on me even though she looks different. I can never feel any different towards her. She was my everything, we talked about being together forever. Until.

"Do I know you?" She asks weakly.

"Yes." I answer simply.

"I do? I thought I was going crazy." She replies.