"The Chinese Prisoner..." Part XXII...

Summary: A surprisingly modest Howard has returned to a global hero's welcome after an incredible space feat...But he brought some baggage home...

Disclaimer: All that is Chuck's is Chuck's...

Part XXII...

"Don't even ask..." Penny waved a hand at Lilly's sidelong glance at Amy in Star Trek blue as they entered Leonard and Sheldon's living room, dressed in casual clothes...Though Lilly's idea of "casual" Penny thought, eyeing the designer blouse, slacks, and vest...Pulling at her own "Hello, Kitty" t-shirt with small...Very small...Hole...

"Just considering...I'll stick with red..." Lilly noted as Amy went to assist Leonard with bringing out breakfast dishes and utensils from the kitchen... "Blue's nice on her but a little washed-out for me..."

"Howie, 2001...He should still have the pics...And the uniform still fits..." she grinned... "I brought it into space in my travel bag...I'd been kinda hoping I'd wind up at the ISS for a while after my lil' escapade and have a chance to wear it...Or at least in a hotel once we got down...But there were too many crowds..."

"I said I got it that Howie was hooked...I never said I wouldn't give it my all..." she eyed Penny's look...

"Penny?..." Amy had returned with dishes... "Can you take these?...I've got to change...Sheldon just called me on cell phone from his room and he's concerned my sexual attraction index will be too high for the males in our pride..."

"Hubba-hubba, girl...He's right..." Lilly grinned... "I just saw Hofstadter giving you the once-over..."

"Understandable..." nod... "Sorry, bestie...I should have considered...Be right back..." Amy turned, pausing...

"Unless of course..." wink... "We're preoccupied..."

"Ok..." Penny, nervously...

"Go get 'em, tigeress..." Lilly beamed...Waving...Amy hurrying off to Sheldon's room...

"God...I'm starting to feel like a mom trying to get over catching her kid with a girl when I catch them in something nowadays..." Penny sighed... Quick glance Leonardward...

His eyes better be firmly fixed upon breakfast preparations...Good...

"You have that maternal thing goin'..." Lilly nodded... "And Leonard's clearly 'dad' to this merry band..."

"Really?..." Penny beamed... "We're 'mom and dad'?..."

"And you got nice kids, Mrs. H..." Lilly patted her shoulder...

"What?..." Leonard had come out...Bearing mugs and bowls...

"Nothing, 'dad'...'Father'..." Penny corrected, happily...

Hmmn?...

We're not gonna go getting kinky in front of our famous guest, are we?...He stared...

"Any sign of Howard and Bernadette?..." Penny asked...

"She took him out a while ago...To give him Heck over something...Not back yet..."

"Helloooo..." an emergent Raj, entering in robe and slippers, choking off on sight of the girls...

"Medium, dark, and silent..." Lilly nodded...

"So...'Father'...Shall we get about gettin' breakfast for the kids?..." Penny urged, moving to Leonard...

"Uh...Sure...What?..." he blinked at her...She pulling him along...

"Gotta talk to you...Soon as we can get alone..." she hissed...