Chapter 14 ; Merry Christmas pt II

Chapter 14 – Christmas Part II

Sam

After the festivities had calmed down I slipped off upstairs to get the small gifts I had tucked away. I felt bad not giving everyone their gifts during presents this morning, but it was kind of embarrassing. How could I compete with playstations and Tiffany’s jewelry?! A couple nights ago when no one was home I slipped out to the corner store down the road and got enough stuff to make all the guys a small batch of cookies. We weren’t really close but I wanted to do something for them, they had all been so welcoming since Liam brought me home. They probably just liked that someone cleaned up the house so they wouldn’t have to but either way I wanted to do something nice for them. I had packaged them each up in holiday tins and placed a hand-written card on the top. I could hear them all hooting and hollering downstairs so quickly I slipped into each of their rooms, leaving the goodies on their beds before slipping back into Liam’s room.

Then it came time for me to fix up Lacy’s gift. I pulled out a red and silver gift bag from under Liam’s bed and a small duffle bag I had stored some of my stuff in. I had no idea what to get for Lacy – she was my best friend and I wanted to get her something awesome but when you have a budget like mine a home-made gift was as good as it was going to get this year. One evening a week or so ago I had snuck onto Lacy’s phone and picked out the best picture of us she had and emailed it to myself. I had the picture printed and on my break at work I had bedazzled a picture frame with little rhinestones for her. Gluing each of those tiny stones took forever but when I was done it looked pretty damn good! I slipped the picture into the frame and tucked it into the gift bag. I had also picked up a bottle of lavender pillow spray that Lacy was obsessed with and slipped it into the gift bag along with her hand-written Christmas Card.  I slipped into Alex’s room, leaving the bag on the bed next to his cookies.

Next, I pulled the very tiny Christmas themed nighty I had bought. I had tried so hard to come up with something to get Liam, but the guy has everything. So, I settled on some candy cane scented massage oil and a very tiny outfit to wear while I gave him the massage. Guys like that kinda stuff, right? I tried my best not to let my awkwardness ruin my plans. To set up the relaxing vibes I lit some candles around the room before slipping into the bathroom to get ready. I spent a good amount of time curling my hair and doing my makeup – it had been awhile since I had dressed up and Liam deserved to have a girl that at least tried to look sexy for him. I slipped on the tiny Santa themed nighty and looked at myself in the mirror. I tried not to laugh as I checked myself out. “Oh god…this was such a bad idea…” I flipped the little jingle bell the hung between my breast and laughed again.

Before I could talk myself out of it I sent Liam a text asking him to come upstairs and I paced back and forth in the bathroom as I waited for him. “Sam?” I heard his voice call out, followed by the door shutting. I took a deep breath and pushed open the bathroom door. Trying my best not to look awkward I placed my hands on my hips and did my best ‘sexy’ pose. Liam froze in his spot, his eyes looked like they were about to pop clean on of his head. Maybe this was a bad idea.

“Holy love of god..” Liam mumbled before biting down on his bottom lip. I felt a spike of confidence rock through my body to my core as I watched the way he reacted to me. To be honest, sexy was never really a feeling I experienced often but when a man like Liam looks at you this way there is not a chance in hell you won’t feel like a queen.

A smirk curled across my lips as I played off his reaction, rocking my hips side to side as I walked towards him. “Jesus Christ…is this my Christmas gift?” I let out a soft giggle as his eyes scanned over my body. “Well partially…” I moved past him, picking up the candy cane scented massage oil off the nightstand. “I thought I could help you relax.” Before I knew it Liam’s body was pinned against mine, his mouth only a breath away from mine. “There is no way I could relax with you wearing this outfit…it has the opposite effect on me…” He whispered, his lips brushing against mine as he spoke. “Hush.” I spoke with a grin I sat the oil back on the nightstand before I reached down and tugged the hem of his shirt upwards and over his head. I let my hands slowly run over his chest and stomach; I could feel his muscles tighten under my fingertips and it made my mouth water. Trying my best not to get distracted, I slipped my fingers under the waistband of his sweatpants and slipped them down. “Now lay down.” I spoke up, pointing to the bed. He did what I said, laying down across the bed on his stomach. Now that I had him where I wanted I grabbed the oil and climbed onto the bed – straddling his hips so that I was seated on his ass. I poured a small amount of the oil on his back and began to work my hands over his muscles. Liam let out a deep groan as my fingertips rolled over his tight back muscles. “Baby…you are so tense.” I frowned, he must be stressed out or something because his muscles were full of knots and I could tell by the sounds he was making that they were just as bad as they felt.

After a few minutes, I could finally feel his back begin to relax. For the first time since the whole gift debacle had come up I finally felt good about his gift choice. Once his back seemed fully relaxed I climbed off of him, “Roll over.” Again, he did what he was told, this time I straddled his lap and drizzled the oil over his chest and stomach. I bit my lips as I slid my hands up his stomach to his chest. There was defiantly a more intimate vibe now that we were in this position and his eyes were now glued to my body. I let my fingers slide all the way to his neck, wrapping around his throat for a moment before sliding back down to his lower stomach. As my fingers grazed the waistband of his boxers he let out a deep primal growl that seemed to vibrate up my thighs. A soft moan escaped my mouth as his hips rocked against my core.

“I think I need something else to help me….relax…” He growled as he grabbed my hips, grinding me against him. It was like he had some kind of magic word because as soon as he spoke it was like someone had lit a fire deep in my belly. I wiggled around slightly trying to control the feeling that was now bubbling uncontrollably inside me. “Wait…” I half whispered, half moaned. “Tonight is about me taking care of you…” It was now or never, I needed to kick my nervous out and just go for it. This man made me feel like a Queen and right now I was determined to make him feel like a King.

Carefully I tugged on the jingle bell clad string between my breast, untying the outfit. I let the tiny straps fall down off my shoulders leaving me in nothing but a tiny red thong.  “Holy fuck, Merry Fucking Christmas to me…” He grinned as he reached out to touch me. “Ah, ah…” I pushed his hand away as I lifted myself to my knees and moved down his body so that I was now eye to eye with his crotch. My fingers traced slowly over his hardon as I kept my eyes locked on his. “I promise I will take good care of you since you take such good care of me.” I spoke softly, as my fingers hooked onto his waistband and tugged them down. Without hesitation, I took him into my mouth, never once breaking eye contact.

Liam

Let’s be honest, there were many different times I had pictured some dirty stuff that Sam and I could get into but her in a Santa teddy was better than anything I had imagined.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she wrapped her perfect lips around my cock. I had many blowjobs  in my past but having her mouth around me was probably the sexiest thing I’d ever seen. She kept her eyes locked on me, and with each bob of her head she would try to force more of me into her throat. She slowly pulled me from her mouth and began to assault the head with her tongue; swirling her tongue around my cock with expert precision. This woman was a god damn enigma. She continued to lap, suck and work my cock until I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed to be inside her.

“Now!” I groaned as I grabbed her wrists, jerking her body on top of me. With one quick pull, I snapped the tiny red thong, tossing it to the floor. As I slipped my hand between her thighs I was met with the warm wet proof of her excitement. I used one hand to lift her hips and the other to stroke her as I slammed into her. She screamed out and clawed at my chest; I used my hand to push her hips down as my hips lifted to meet hers – filling her completely. She gasped but surprised me when she started grinding her hips against me. “More…” She choked out – begging for me to continue. That was all she needed to say, I placed both of my hands on her hips guiding them as she worked on getting her rhythm. She dug her nails into my chest as she took over, bouncing herself on top of me. I moved my hands from her hips, gripping her ass tightly. I watched in amazement as this goddess took control – the way her body collided with mine was overwhelming. Her head rolled back as her moans filled the room and fuck if that wasn’t the hottest thing I had ever seen. Her movements sped up and became more jagged as she got closer. Moments later, her legs quivered and tightened around my hips as she came – I kept one hand on her ass, rocking her as the other rubbed her swollen nub. Her body convulsed and shook on top of me, leaving me begging for a release. Quickly, I flipped her onto her back, pounding into her hard. Each time my hips smacked against her she let out a loud moan – it was the best sound I had ever heard. It only took a minute for her body to begin to shake and jerk under me as she found her release again. That was it, her pussy tightened around my cock and sent me over the edge.

I kissed slowly over her face, as she tried to catch her breath. “I love you so damn much…” I whispered, as I collapsed on top of her, my arm keeping most of my weight from crushing her. I needed to stay like this a little longer, I needed to feel her heart bounding through her chest. “I..love..you..” She whispered softly as she buried her face into my neck. We laid there for a while and I could feel her breathing slowly return to normal. If it were up to me this moment would last forever.