When I fell in love

~freshman year, 2016-2017~

Jacob's pov (August 15th, 2016)

I walked onto the school grounds and I saw a boy with red hair, silver eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He was a head shorter than me but he looked so adorable. I think I just found my senpai. "Matthew! Come on we're going to be late!" One of his friends said.

'Matthew eh? A nice name, I like it.' I thought. I secretly followed him and I noticed that he was in my class. I went into class and I saw that the teacher had a seating chart on the board. I was sitting right next to him! RIGHT NEXT TO HIM!

I was so happy that I sat right next to my senpai. Though, I'm not going to talk to him much, I'm to shy to do so. Oh it's funny that I'm wearing a skirt that I hand made, and a black shirt. Just thought I'd mention that. I'm hoping he isn't straight, cause if he is, well I will just have to change that.

Matthew's pov

I saw that the weird boy was sitting beside me. His assign seat was next to mine, but as long as he doesn't talk to me, I'm fine. I heard a lot of bad things about this boy, so I'm kinda worried for my own well being. Maybe he's not that bad but I'm still scared. After class I don't know why, but I felt as though I was being watched.

It really creeped me out, but I tried not to focus on that, and just go on with my day. The rest of school went by pretty nicely, in my opinion. I walked with a girl who I had a crush on since 6th grade. Her name was Esperanza, which she is a beautiful girl. Like really beautiful, and she just was my type.

She was a popular kid though, and I was a nerd, and considered one of the freaks of the school. "Hey Matthew, how have you been?" She asked. 'She's talking to me!' I thought. "Uh okay, I mean I got this feeling that I'm being followed." I said.

"Wow, I feel bad. If it's that Jacob kid, I'm just going to tell you that he's a total yandere." She said. "What's a yandere?" I asked. "You'll find out if it's him." She said.