Jakey's Dominant

Matthew's pov

"Hey baby. What do you want to do today since we have free time to do something?" I asked. "Oh well I wanna have fun. But you're being bottom baby." Jacob said.

We were already in our room and he pushed me onto the bed. "Baby you know this is my first time being bottom." I said. "Oh I know, but I also know you'll enjoy it." He said seductively.

~smut~

Jacob pulled my shirt off and then covered my eyes with it. "Baby why can't I see what's going on?" I asked. "Because I say so." He said. He started kissing my neck and I moaned.

He pulled my shirt off and kissed down from my neck. I moaned his name and he looked at me, at least I think he did. "Did you just moan my name?" He asked. I felt my cheeks heat up and I nodded.

"Don't be embarrassed. You know I've moaned your name before." He purred in my ear. He kissed my neck again and I held onto his waist. "J-Jacob~." I moaned.

"Moan my real name. You know it." He said seductively. "S-Sügava~." I moaned. Moaning his real name was definitely new to me. He tugged at the hem of my jeans and boxers and I blushed.

I turned my head so he couldn't see my blush. "Don't be embarrassed baby. I know being sub for the first time is embarrassing but this is probably the only time I'll be top." He said.

I nodded and looked back in his direction. "You can continue." I said clearly. "Okay baby. Tell me when to stop." He said. He pulled down my pants and boxers and I felt him wrap his hand around my shaft.

I moaned into his touch. I could feel his smirk growing the more I moaned. He stroked it at a slow pace making me whimper. "Shhh baby, be patient. Daddy Jakey will take care of you." He whispered.

I nodded and I did know that he still had his clothes on. "You're wearing to much my queen." I said. "You're right." He whispered seductively. I heard him take his clothes off and he flipped me onto my hands and knees.

I whimpered knowing that I'm about to get fucked. I thought he was going to put his member in first but boy was I wrong. I felt him put a finger in my entrance and I whimpered. "Shhh baby. This pain will be pleasure soon enough." He whispered into my ear.

I whimpered more but then he added another and I started moaning. "You're doing so well baby." He praised into my ear. I moaned loudly when he hit the right spot. "R-right t-there d-daddy~." I moaned.

He nipped at my ear and I moaned. He took his fingers out making me whimper. "Are you ready for me to continue?" He asked. I nodded and he moved his member in slowly.

I whimpered and he was fully in me by now. He waited for when it was okay for him to move. "Y-you c-can move." I said. "Okay tell me when to stop." He said.

He slowly thrusted into me and I gripped the bed sheets. I moaned his name while he thrusted into me slowly. ~time skip, I'm lazy okay!~ I laid beside Jacob as he slept peacefully snuggled against me and my arms around him. I kissed his forehead smiling.

"I love you baby." I whispered. Then I fell asleep holding my baby.