Sexy time

(continuing from last chapter [do I need the warning?])

Jacob's pov

Matthew grabbed a box out from his bag and came over to me. He pulled out a collar and a leash, and he smirked widely. I whimpered since I'm not really a fan of collars and leashes. "Baby this is only when I'm fucking you in the ass." He said smiling. "Fine that doesn't mean I'll-." He put the collar on me and it shocked me. "Automatic?" I asked, then I got shocked again. "Yep." He said, then he clicked the leash on it and climbed onto the bed.

I whimpered and the collar shocked me. I enjoyed it and he knows that. He lined himself up and tugged on the leash to get my attention. "Baby, you're going to enjoy this like I will." He said seductively and in a deep voice. I just nodded and he started thrusting into me. Every time I moaned or made any noise, I got shocked, which I enjoyed so much. When he hit the right spot, I scream, "DADDY!" I got shocked again and he kept hitting that spot. "I-I'm c-close d-daddy~." I moaned out as I got shocked again.

"Me too baby boy, but you better hold it, cause I'm not cumming yet." He said in between grunts. "But daddy!" I whined as I got shocked again. He pulled on the leash making me moan, causing me to get shocked again, and I grip the blankets on my bed. He thrusts deeper and further into me making me scream, moan, and whimper. I got shocked again, and I turned to look at him slightly with pleading eyes. "No baby boy. Not until I am ready." He said. I started panting because I was holding in the cum.

I whimpered, getting shocked again, and looked at him again. He shook his head and thrusted really hard into me making me scream. "DADDY!" I screamed. Then he pulled out and flipped me over onto my back. "I know you want me to cum in you." He whispered seductively into my ear. He then thrusted deep inside of my pussy, making me scream and get shocked. I was begging for this and I'm so happy that I was getting to be alone with my baby.

Then I felt him wrap his hand around my dick and stroke it, very fast I should say. I wanted to pull on his hair but I think I'll get punished for that. "D-daddy, I-I don't t-think I'm ready f-for a kid." I said panting. "Then I'll cum in that cute ass of yours." He said in a deep voice. I loved it when he was dominant. It felt better than when Anti was dominant, (sorry Anti). He flipped me back onto my hands and knees and thrusted deeper into me. He was now fully in me and I felt him release in me.

I released on myself and my bed. He pulled out and took the collar and leash off of me. I just laid down on my stomach, sore as hell, but I don't mind. Matthew laid beside me and smiled at me. I looked at him and he could tell that I was jokingly mad at him for not letting me cum when I was ready. "You loved it, even if I made you wait so long to cum." He said with a smug smile. "Yeah I did, but I'm gonna be busy tomorrow baby. So we might not get to hang out tomorrow." I said. "No you don't, you're staying home baby." He growled.

"Then can I have a clone of me do what I need to do tomorrow?" I asked. He nodded, laid me on him and I smiled. "You're giving me a bath tomorrow Matty." I said smiling. "Fine cutie." He groaned. "Let's go to bed I bet you're tired from all that." He said. "We both are Matty." I said. Then me and him cuddled for an hour or two and he fell asleep. I made a clone of myself, the clone was standing up by the bed, and I told it what its suppose to do. Then it disappeared to go do its task and I fell asleep.