First date.

Matthew's pov

We walked a little more into the forest and we saw a wolf walk up to Jacob. The wolf playfully tackled him and was licking him repeatedly. I giggled and so did he. "Anti stop it!" He said in between giggles.

The wolf stopped and climbed off of Jacob. It became a person and I saw that it was Anti. I remember him from that dream I had last year. "I came here to see you, and wish you luck today." Anti said. Then he disappeared and Jacob became shy when he got up.

"H-hey M-Matthew, c-can I-I a-ask y-you s-something?" He asked shyly. "Yes, what is it Jakey?" I asked. "Do you want to go out?" He asked looking down shyly and moving his foot side to side.

I stepped closer to him and lifted his chin. We were at eye level right now and I pulled him into a kiss. He kissed me back and I smiled. "Does this answer your question?" I asked. "Mhmm." He said.

We pulled away after a bit and he held my hand. "Let's go walk some more baby. This forest has a special spot I wanna show you." He said smiling. "Okay Jakey, lead the way." I said.

He led me to a clearing in the forest and I saw that there was a blanket on the ground. Jacob led me over to the blanket and he sat down. I sat down on his lap and he made a quiet groan. "Matthew you're going to end up making me horny." He said.

"What if I want to see you like that?" I asked. I spun around to where we looked at each other and I laid my arms on his shoulders. "Well you're going to have to wait. I'm not wanting to take your virginity on our first date." He said smiling.

"Fine." I said. I spun back around and he made a glass of wine for me. "You know I've never had alcohol before." I said. "Yes I know, but it's just one cup. It's not going to kill you." He said smiling.

"Alright..." I said. I took the glass and took a sip. It felt weird at first then now it tasted better. "See?" He asked smiling. "Yeah I see." I said.

We sat out there, drinking water and wine as well as making small talk. I noticed that Jacob has a very high tolerance for alcohol. "How are you still sober?" I asked. "Hun, I can drink 4 bottles of whiskey before I get drunk." He said smiling.

"Wow." I said. "Let's get you home." He said smiling. Then he walked me home and when we got to my house he checked the time. "You guys eat at 6 right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Then I got 30 minutes to get ready. Bye baby cya at dinner." He said smiling. Then he disappeared and I ran inside. I ran to my room and started getting ready.