Getting The Ring (preparing pt 5)

Jacob's pov (April 5th)

It's 5 am and my baby is still asleep, good. I went to the jewelry store that's close by to get the ring I bought a few days ago. It did cost $19,000 to get it, but it was worth it. My baby deserves the best, he needs to be treated like a king. I got to the jewelry store and I walked in. I walked over to the lady behind the desk and I smiled at her.

"Hello miss, I came here to get the quartz and lapis ring I paid for a few days ago." I said smiling. "Oh it's right this way.... sir? I think." She said. "I'm a sir." I said.

She just nodded and showed me where the ring was at. I got it in a blue velvet box, and I put it in my pocket. Then I thanked the lady and walked back home to my lovely baby. When I got home, I hid the box under some of my clothes in my pants drawer. "Baby wakey wakey. It's time for school." I said smiling and poking Matthew.

Matthew pulled me into the bed and laid down on me. "We are staying home today." He said smiling. "Fine, can we at least have fun?" I asked. "When can we not?" He asked smirking.

"When I'm pregnant." I said. "Yeah but aside from that." He said. "Okay baby, do you wanna be fucked in the front or back?" He asked. "Where you think?" I asked in a sassy tone.

"Front?" He asked. I nodded and he smirked more. "Then do I need to have a condom?" He asked. "Yeah, but just this once." I said. He nodded and we started to undress.

Once we were undressed, I laid down on the bed and he got a condom. He put it on and came over to me.