Getting The Tickets For The Movie and Fair (preparing pt 3)

Jacob's pov (April 3rd)

I can walk now and I only have a few things to do before it's his birthday. I have to get tickets for the fair and movie that I'm taking him to. I went to the fair and went over to the ticket booth. "Hey miss." I said politely.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" She asked. "I want to get tickets for the 8th of this month. That's my boyfriend's birthday." I said smiling. She nodded and gave me the 2 tickets.

I put them in my pocket and I walked to the theater. Once I got there I did the same and got the tickets. I put them in my pocket as well and I walked back home to see my baby. I got home and hid the tickets so he doesn't know about them and my baby snuck up on me after I hid them. "Hey baby boy." He said smiling.

"Hey daddy." I said smiling up at him. "Am I still your treasure?" He asked looking down at me. "Yes, you always will be." I said. He doesn't know anything about "the thing" and in so happy that he doesn't.

"Baby the other night was amazing." I said looking into his silver eyes. "It was. Your screams of pleasure were so lovely, same with every noise you made." He said smiling.

"Let's go cuddle." I said. We went to my room, soon to be our room, and laid in the bed. We cuddled in bed for hours. He ended up falling asleep which was so cute.

I heard a knock on the door. Matty was asleep so I snuck out of his arms and went to the door. I checked through the peep hole to see who's at the door and I didn't see anyone so I opened the door a little and I froze. It was Thorn, how is he alive again? I fell backwards and started crawling away from him.

"Pet come here, I'm not going to hurt you." He said smiling, so that I'd believe him. I know that trick all to well. "No get away from me." I growled. Matthew ran into the room and grabbed me.

Then I woke up.

~end of dream (paragraphs 7&8)~

I woke up sweating. "Good thing that it was just a dream." I whispered. I saw Matthew right beside me sleeping peacefully. I'm glad that it was only a dream.