Taken....

Jacob's pov (July 9th)

I woke up in a dark room and I could see a faint silhouette of a person. I got up from where I was and tried to walk over to the person, but I could only get five feet from the wall I was next to. I knew I was chained so I rattled the chains to get the person's attention. The lights came on and my blood ran cold when I saw him. "G-get away from me you arsehole." I growled.

"You really think I'm scared? Hun have you forgot who I am?" He said stepping closer to me. "Let me go, or I'll call Mimicake!" I threatened. "You think I'm scared of my little brother?" He growled.

"You should be. Why did you even take me?" I asked. "You have something very important for us to keep alive." He said. 'He's talking about my baby, not my boyfriend, but my baby girl.' I looked in his eyes pissed off at him.

"You're not taking my child after I have her." I growled. "I rather die with her than let you take her." I said. "You know that could be arranged, only different, it be your soon to be husband dying with her." He said.

"Leave my family out of this Michael." I said. "This does deal with you and your family. The strongest demon in Hell can't even protect himself or his family from getting hurt. You know what I could do, I could bite you and drain your child's life force." Michael growled coming closer, pushing me back towards the wall.

He pinned me against the wall and I kicked him in the dick. "Get the fook away from me, you fooking arsehole." I shouted. He backed up a bit but still held a dominant stance. "You really think I'm going to let you go?" He asked.

"Yeah because I'll keep hurting you every time you try something." I growled. "Hun I got what you're weak to." He growled. I stood my ground, I didn't get scared of that stupid thing.

He chuckled, probably thought me being tough was cute, and walked over to me again. Again I kicked him in the dick and he backed away. I forget how defensive the devil's children are. Their defense level is very high, higher than mine. "It's going to take more than that just to knock me down." He said coming closer again.

'If I let him get close, he'll hurt my baby girl. The more I hit him the weaker I'll be.' I thought. "Michael, please just let me go." I begged. "Oh so the strongest demon in Hell is begging? How pitiful." He said in a mocking tone.

Again he pinned me against the wall and I growled at him. "You'll enjoy this. You useless, and incomplete pet." He growled. I lauched onto his neck and bit down hard. He chuckled and I got shocked.

I threw my head back and cried out. That gave him the opportunity to bite me with his vampire fangs. Did I forget to mention that all of Mimicake's siblings are vampires? Yes? Okay making sure. He didn't bite me, instead he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Are you going to comply, or do I have to kill her?" He asked. "Over my dead body." I growled. "How about over your child's dead body?" He growled. Then he moved my head to where he had more access to my neck and I let out a deep growl.

"You'll enjoy the pain. Not so much the emotional, but physical you will."  He whispered. Then I head butted him and he fell to the ground. I knew that vampires hate being hit in the head, so I used that to my advantage.

He then grabbed my legs and pulled me down to the ground. "Stay. I'll be back in a moment, the other one is waking up right now." He said. Then he left the room.