How are you Alive?

Jacob's pov (three weeks later, Jacob is pregnant)

I was relaxing in mine and Matthew's bed after school and I heard a knock on the front door. "Be right back daddy." I said getting up. "Alright baby." He said.

I walked to the front door and looked through the peep hole. No one was there so I opened the door a little and I fell backwards. I crawled backwards away from him and he stepped closer. "Pet don't make master chase you down." He growled.

Matthew ran into the room and grabbed my hand. "Don't even think about touching him." He growled protectively. "Last time I checked, he was mine and Dark's. Mostly mine though." Thorn growled.

"Leave my baby alone." Matthew growled. I felt a red garnet necklace appear around my neck and I whimpered in fear. "Pet come here." Thorn said.

I didn't move, he knew I couldn't move. I was weak and I couldn't move. "Matthew I don't want to lose you." I said. Matthew kissed me and for some reason, the garnet didn't weaken me.

I looked at Thorn after Matthew pulled away and I grabbed the necklace, ripping it off. "You know Thorn, it's easy to come back once, but not ever twice. You're going to die permanently." I growled. I tackled Thorn and I bit his neck harshly.

I snapped his neck and blood went everywhere. My mouth and face were covered with his dark red blood. I made the body disappeared and I went to the bathroom. Matthew followed me and I washed my face, hair, and mouth to get rid of the blood. "Baby boy, I'm sorry that I'm not st-." "Don't ever say that. You're strong enough to do anything, you just need courage." I said interrupting him.

"But I couldn't protect you." He said. He looked down at the ground and I lifted his chin. "So what? I still love you." I said looking into his silver eyes.

"I just feel like, I could've done better." He said looking me in the eyes. "Baby let's go cuddle and forget about this. Just think, we'll be married next year in the summer on July 29th. And we are going to have a baby in January of 2019." I said smiling.

"I know, it's the only thing aside from your smile keeping me happy." He said smiling. "Baby." I said clearly. "Yes baby?" He asked. "I made sure Thorn won't come back. I snapped his neck, he won't be able to come back to life again." I said.

"You know the right ways to kill someone." He said smiling. My wolf fangs came out but I didn't want to bite him and turn him, unless he has the immortality that I have, and if he's okay with it. "Baby boy, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes I'm fine, it's just baby do you wanna be part werewolf?" I asked. "Is it going to hurt?" He asked. I shook my head. "Sure it seems cool to be one. I'm an only child so I'm okay with that stuff." He chuckled.

"Oh hahaha, don't make me spank you Matty." I said smiling. "I'm not scared." Matthew said. "You were a long time ago." I said. "Shut up cutie." He said smiling.

We walked to our room and laid down in bed beside each other. I cuddled against his chest and he smiled. He played with my hair, which made my heart dance and I purred. "You love cuddling don't you?" He asked smiling.

"It calms me down." I said. "Physically?" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "Let's rest up. We got school tomorrow." He said smiling.

I nodded and we went to sleep.