Staying Home (preparing pt 2)

Matthew's pov (April 2nd, before school 5 am)

"Matty can you carry me to the bathroom?" Jacob asked. "Yes baby." I said. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. I laid him in the tub and started his bath.

He can't stand on his own because of how bad I fucked him last night. I grabbed a sponge and put some body wash on it. "Okay baby, I'll make sure to wash you carefully." I said smiling. I started washing him gently and after I did that I grabbed the shampoo.

I put some shampoo on my hand and rubbed it in his hair. He purred while I washed his hair and I smiled. It's adorable when he purrs. I love it so much. After I washed his hair i turned off the water and took the bath plug out.

Then I grabbed a towel and dried him off. Then I wrapped a towel around his waist and picked him up. I took him to the dinning room and sat him down in a chair. "Baby, I'm going to go wash the blankets and I'll come back in here and make dinner okay?" I asked.

He nodded smiling at me. His eyes were lit up like a forest fire and I liked it. I went to his bedroom and grabbed the blankets. I put them in the washing machine, then I started it and walked back to Jacob. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"Baby what would you like?" I asked. "There's ingredients to make lava cakes. I know you've never had one before. Use the obsidian stuff to make it and to serve it." He said. I found the obsidian stuff he was talking about and the ingredients for the lava cakes and I started making it.

I made the lava cakes and brought two plates to the table. I sat down beside Jacob and we ate breakfast. "Your birthday is so close baby." He said smiling. Then he put another piece of his lava cake and smiled at me.

"You got some whipped cream on your nose." I said. I licked it off his nose and he giggled. After we ate I picked him up and took him to his room. I laid him down on his bed and he smiled at me happily.

"Baby boy, stay in bed don't get up for anything." I said smiling. "Okay, I mean I'm glad that I don't have to use the restroom now." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes at him playfully then I went to the washing room to put the blankets in the dryer.

I put the blankets in the dryer, then I went to his room again and got ready to go to school. I have clothes over here since I stay the night a lot. I picked out an outfit and changed. Then I walked over to my baby who was sleeping peacefully on the bed and I kissed his forehead. "I love you baby boy." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said softly. "Good luck at school baby, be safe dear." He said smiling. "I will be safe, you be safe too." I said smiling. "I will, don't worry about me." He said smiling.

I got the blankets out of the dryer and carried them to his room. I laid them on him and he looked at me smiling. "Can I have a kiss pwease?" He asked. "Yes you can baby." I said. I leaned closer to him and I kissed his lips.

He kissed me back, and then I pulled away. "I'll see you after school baby." I said smiling. "See you daddy." He said smiling. I kissed his forehead and left the room.

Then I went to school with a wide smile on my face.