Cuddles

Jacob's pov (continue from last chapter)

I laid beside Matthew and I started crying into his shoulder. "It's okay baby. I love you." He said rubbing my head softly. I didn't stop crying and then I felt him bite my neck gently.

I made a little groan and calmed down a little. "Did Dark tell you that was a weak spot for me?" I asked. "Yes." He said. Then he bit me again, and please to heavens sake he didn't notice, but I made a quiet moan.

He didn't seem to notice and he kept biting my neck. "M-Matthew~ s-stop~." I moaned quietly. "Did you just moan at getting hurt?" He asked. Shite, he wasn't supposed to notice.

"Y-yeah. I ha-have a pain kink." I said shyly. "Oh so that's why Dark said it was one of your weak spots." He said. Then he bit my neck more and I just couldn't contain the moans.

Dammit Dark for knowing that I got this dam pain kink. "M-Matthew~." I moaned. I moved Matthew to where we were mere inches apart and I kissed him. "I love you mijn schat." I whispered.

"I love you too baby." He whispered. Our lips moved in such a purrfect kiss, and I loved every second of it. We pulled away and I looked into his silver eyes. He rubbed in between my ears and I purred. "Do you enjoy that?" He asked smiling.

"Yes, I'm part neko, why would I not like it?" I asked looking at him. "I don't know, at least you're not crying anymore." He said smiling. "Yeah, but did you have to use my kink against me?" I asked.

"Well it was a way to make you feel better and now you feel better." He said smiling. "Yeah, now how about we cuddle?" I asked. "We can cuddle baby." He said smiling.

"I think I'm going to torture you for saying that I needed to rest when I was purrfectly fine." I said. I climbed out of bed, put the covers over him, then I took off my clothes and laid them on the nightstand. Then I crawled in beside him and cuddled him against my chest.

He was silent, so flustered that he didn't know what to say. I kissed his forehead and smiled. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you too baby." He whispered smiling.

Then we fell asleep.