The Proposal

Matthew's pov (April 8th)

I woke up to seeing Jacob dressed in his gang outfit and he smiled at me. "Baby get dressed, we are not going to school today." He said smiling. He snuck into my room while I was sleeping. "Okay." I said getting up.

I got dressed in that green dress and went to put on a pair of shoes but he stopped me. "No. You're going barefoot." He said smiling. I nodded and we walked outside.

~two hours later, now they are at the first restaurant~

We walked in to the restaurant and I didn't know we had a reservation here. "I didn't know you had a reservation here." I said. "Well I do, my baby deserves to be treated like a king." He replied.

We sat down at our table across from each other and he smiled at me. "I'll order for you, when it comes to dinner time." He said smiling. "Okay baby." I said.

After we ate we walked to a fair, which I loved. While we were in a fairiswheel (a/n I tried with spelling it) I got a text. "Hey baby you got a text." Jacob said. He handed me my phone and I checked the message.

Unknown:
Are you enjoying your time with that pet?

Me:
Jacob is not a pet. He is my king and won't be anything less.

Unknown:
Just have fun while it lasts, because soon you won't have him anymore.

Me:
Don't even think about touching him.

Unknown:
I'm older than you, you can't tell me what to do.

I didn't reply to him because I want to enjoy my birthday with my baby. After we spent some time at the fair he took me to another restaurant. "Another reservation?" I asked. "I got three. This is the 2nd one." He said smiling.

Again we enjoyed a nice meal and we went to the theater. We watched the new Star wars movie and I loved watching it with him. After we watched the movie we went walking around town. While we walked Jacob put my arm over his shoulders. I love spending time with him, it always felt special.

About 6 pm he took me to a really fancy restaurant. I blushed and looked  down at him. He ordered the door for us and I was wondering what he ordered me. After dinner we walked to the part close to the school we go to. Then we walked down the path that leads into the forest.

It was about 11 pm now and he took me to this beautiful waterfall. "Baby get on my back." He said smiling. I hopped on his back and he climbed up to the top of the waterfall. I got off his back and stood in the water.

He knelt down on one knee and looked me in the eyes. I gasped when he pulled out the velvet box. "Matthew, listen, ever since I met you I wanted to be with you. Even if I killed someone to be with you, I still wanted only you. So my question is for you my prince is, will you marry me?" He asked.

He opened the box and I nodded my head and happily. He stood up and put the ring on my left ring finger and we hugged. "Baby how about we celebrate~?" He asked smirking. I nodded and he teleported us to his house, in his room.