Seeing his smile

Matthew's pov (when Jacob and his dad get home, also it's now September 11th in earth realm)

I was sitting on a couch, in the main room of Jacob's castle when I saw his dad walk in with him. "You found him?" I asked happily. He nodded and walked over to me. He placed Jacob beside me and his head fell onto my shoulder.

"Thank you David." I said. "Call me dad, future son in law." He said smiling. "Oh okay." I said. "I'll have Gene take you two back to earth realm, he already knows where Jacob lives at in earth realm so he'll take you two there." He said.

"Okay." I said. Jacob tugged on my arm  and I wrapped it around his waist. "I missed you." I heard a soft voice. I looked at Jacob and I saw him smiling up at me.

"I missed you to my prince." I said smiling. I saw one of Jacob's gaurds come over to us with a smile. "Hello, I'm Gene, I'll be taking you two back to earth realm." He said smiling.

"Thanks." I said. I picked Jacob up and Gene took us back to earth realm. We appeared in Jacob's house, in his room and I laid him down on his bed. I sat down beside him and he cuddled into my chest.

"You two be safe, good luck." Gene said smiling. Then he disappeared and I held Jacob tightly in my arms. "Matthew, I'm sorry that I couldn't-." "Shh..., it's okay baby, I love you. Even if you got kidnapped, I still love you. Even if you're a yandere, I still-." "Okay I get it daddy." He said inturrupting me.

He blushed realizing that he said daddy to me and I blushed too. "Did you just call me Daddy?" I asked. "Y-yeah." He mumbled. "It's okay baby. No need to be shy." I said looking into his mismatched eyes.

I nibbled on his ear making him let out a little moan and I smiled. "Feel better?" I asked. "No..." He mumbled. I nibbled on his neck making him moan quietly.

"You don't have to moan so quiet. Let them know that you're enjoying this." I whispered into his ear. His tail started wagging and it thumped against the headboard. I bit his neck more making him let out a moan.

"Don't hide your emotions. It will create a darker you, and we don't want that." I whispered. "Matthew." Jacob said. "Yes baby?" I asked. "Um, do we have any big things going on at school?" He asked.

"The only big thing was that you were kidnapped." I said. "Oh. Okay good." He said smiling. "What's that supposed to mean? Are you hiding something from me baby?" I asked.

"Yes but it's a good thing." He said smiling. I missed his smile. "Let's rest, you need it." I said. "I agree. We got school tomorrow." He said smiling. We laid down and cuddled together. Then we fell asleep.