Telling Mom, Dad, and the Gang (preparing pt 4)

Matthew's pov (April 4th)

"Baby, can you hang out with Dark? He said he wanted to take you shopping for a special outfit for your birthday." Jacob said. "Yeah I can baby boy. Be safe while you talk to your dad and mom." I said.

"I will baby. I love you." He said smiling and hugging me. I hugged him back and smiled. "I love you too my king." I said smiling. We stayed in that position for a bit then I pulled away and went to Mark's house to see Dark.

Jacob's pov

Okay now let's go see my dad. I teleported to Hell and I knocked on my dad's bedroom door. "Come in son." He said. I walked in and I smiled.

"Dad I'm going to propose to Matthew in 4 days." I said smiling. My dad hugged me and I hugged him back. "Good luck son. I know he'll say yes to you." My dad said.

"Thanks dad. I need to go tell mom as well as my gang." I said. We pulled away from the hug and I teleported up to heaven to see mom. I walked to mom's house and knocked on the door.

My mom answered the door and she smiles at me. I smiled at her and went in with her. We sat down on the couch and I looked at her. "Mom, I have been dating a boy named Matthew for some time and I'm proposing to him in 4 days." I said.

"I'm happy for you son. Did Sabrina tell Rhiannon?" She asked. I nodded and I looked at the time. "I have to go, demon rules." I said. We hugged then I left and called a meeting with everyone of the gang but Dark. He already knows.

~meeting at Jacob's castle~

Everyone was looking at me smiling and awaiting for me to speak. "Guys, I'm proposing to Matthew in 4 days." I said. They all smiled more and they congratulated me. I was so happy about this.

Matthew's pov

"Dark come on, why do you have to make me wait to see the outfit?" I asked. "Because I know you'll love it when you see it." He said. I don't know where we are or even where we're going.

When Dark took the blindfold off of me and I gasped.

It was a beautiful green dress. I liked it but I don't think I'll look good in it. "Dark I don't think I'll look good in that." I said looking at the dress. Dark shook his head and grabbed the dress.

"Try it on, I know you'll fit it." He said smiling. "Okay." I said. I took the dress and headed to the fitting rooms. I put it on and I looked like a queen in it. "Dark come here." I said.

Dark came into the room and smiled at me. "What did I tell you?" He said. "You were right. It does fit me and it looks good on me." I said smiling. We got the outfit and I took it back to my house.

I hid the outfit, since I didn't want Jacob to see me in it and I waited to hang out with him tonight.