The Wedding and Coronation

Jacob's pov (July 29th)

It's finally the day that me and Matthew get married. I walked down the isle to him and smiled. My dad was holding our child while this was going on. Dark and Anti are going to watch her while me, Matthew, and my dad are at my coronation. When I got up to Matthew, we held each other's hands.

~time skip to when they say "I do"~

"Matthew Simon, do you take Jacob Moyer to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked Matthew. "I do." Matthew said. "And do you Jacob Moyer take Matthew Simon to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked me.

"I do." I said. "Then I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the groom." The priest said. Me and Matthew kissed celebrating that we're now married.

After the wedding, Dark and Anti took Prachtige to their house while me and Matthew went to my castle. We were in front of everyone of the kingdom, (aside from Dark and Anti), and I'm so nervous. I stood in front of my dad and the entire kingdom, then I knelt down on one knee when he held the crown. "Jacob it is with great honor that I crown you queen of the light kingdom." My dad said.

Then he placed the crown on my head and I stood up. He gave me the queen's crown and the King's crown so that I can put it on Matthew's head. Matthew knelt down on one knee and I put the King's crown on his head. "Now we have a new king and queen. Sügava Psühho and Matthew." My dad said.

The crowd cheered and me, my dad, and Matthew went inside the castle.

~later, Matthew is asleep but Jacob is awake.

Dark teleported to us with mine and Matthew's daughter in his arms. He handed her to me and I held her in my arms. "I'm so sorry. Me and Anti tried our best to keep her alive. Michael killed her, me and Anti are deeply sorry." Dark said.

I cried into his chest and he hugged me. I can't believe it, my 7 month daughter just got killed on my wedding day. "Dark, thank you for telling me. I want you to take her body and bury it for me. I can't do it, and you know that." I said crying.

"Okay Jakey. And I'm still really sorry. If there's anything I can do to make it up to you, please tell me." Dark said taking my daughter's corpse and in a comfortable way. I looked up at him.

"Darky, just be there for me. That's all I could ever ask of my best friends." I said. "I'll always be here." Dark said. He hugged me and I hugged back.

Then he disappeared and I laid down beside Matthew in our bed. I'm now queen of this kingdom, and Matthew is my King. "I love you." I whispered. I then fell asleep cuddling him close.