Better now.

Jacob's pov (a month later, January 14th, 2017)

Everyone thought that I did something to Matthew. But really I did nothing to him. Aside from kissing him, he had such lovely lips. "Jakey~." I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around on my heels and I Matthew standing there smiling up at me. I hugged him tightly, but not to tight. He hugged me tightly and I smiled. "I missed you Matty." I said. "I missed you too Jakey." He said smiling.

Rick walked up to us in surprise. "What's going on here?" He asked. "Something that I'm glad about." I said. "You're not the only one cutie." Matthew said.

"I don't feel well." I said switching from my demon voice to my normal voice. I laid my head on Matthew's shoulder and I whimpered. "Go away d-dad." I said shakingly.

"Calm down Jakey. Everything is okay. He won't hurt you." Matthew said rubbing my back. "Matty you don't want to know, what that man can do." I said.

Then all I saw was darkness. I saw my father staring me down, I'm in my head and my dad brought me here. "Leave me alone David." I said. I started stepping backwards, then I tripped and fell.

~abuse~

I crawled backwards getting away from him and he grabbed me. I squirmed to get away but to no avail, I was trapped. My dad hit me with a whip and I whimpered. Then he pulled me off the ground and he threw me into one of the invisible walls. I fell to the ground and looked at my dad with tears in my eyes.

"Please just stop David." I begged. My dad walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair. I yelped when he did and I squirmed to get out of his grip. "Stop squirming you useless worm." He said smiling evily.

He found it amusing to abuse me, but I found it torturing. He had ripped off a good chunk of my hair and then he threw me into the wall again. Then I saw the light from the school. I woke up heavy breathing, gasping for a breath. I rubbed my head, I felt the bruise and the lost of hair I had.

I rubbed my sides and there were bruises there too, even on my arms and legs. "You're awake. What happened?" The nurse asked. "I can't explain it to a homo sapien." I said looking away from her.

"Where's Matthew?" I asked. "Right now, he's in class." She said. "I need to see him." I said. "Alright let me call your guys' teacher and tell him to send Matthew here." She said.

"Thank you." I said. Then she went to make the phone call and I laid there in the bed staring at the ceiling. "You try to explain what happens and no one believes you. How sad." My dad said inside my head.

'Leave me the fook alone David.' I growled. "Okay he'll be here in a minute or two." She said. "Can me and him be alone?" I asked. "Sure. I'll be in the other nurse's office if you need me." She said.

Then she left again and Matthew walked in. He walked over to me and gently hugged me. "Baby what happened?" He asked. "My dad pulled me into my mind and beat me. I'll be fine though, they're just mild bruises. I can walk fine though." I said.

"You need to rest." He said. "If I do my dad is going to beat me in my dream." I said. "Let's just go to class." I said. "Alright... just take it easy baby." He said.

"I will. I love you." I said smiling. "I love you too." He said. I looked at my clothes and I saw that they were torn from when I hit the wall twice. I got up out of the bed and me and Matthew walked back to class.