Saving My Family

Jacob's pov (the same day)

Michael left so I had time to get out. I knew Matthew was here he was in the room next to me. I broke the chains, which right after I heard running, so I knew I got Michael's attention. I made a clone of myself and the real me went invisible and I walked through the wall. I got over to Matthew's room and I saw him laying on the floor crying.

I walked over to him and became visable. "Let's get you out of here before he gets back." I said. I burnt the chains off I him and teleported us to my castle. I laid him down on my bed and walked over to my blue window that over looked the kingdom.

Matthew walked up beside me and looked at me. "Y-you s-see, t-this w-world we-we li-live in-in is-is fi-filled wi-with da-danger." I said glitching. Matthew has never seen me glitch before, but he understood me. "I know, to be honest, the amount of danger our daughter will be in worrys me." He said looking out the window.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "But even if it is full of danger here, I know we, our guards and us, can provide, and protect her. All we need is faith." He said. My ears perked up and I laid my back up against his chest.

"You make me feel like I belong." I said smiling. "I'll always make sure you feel like you matter. You were never a waste of space, and never will be." He said smiling.

I turned around and looked up at him. His eyes sparkled when he looked at me. "Kiss me my prince." I said leaning closer. He leaned closer to me and we kissed.