Preparing pt 1

Matthew's pov

"Hey baby, can I talk to your parents alone?" Jacob asked. "Sure baby. I'll go talk to Dark for a bit." I said. He hugged me and buried his face in my chest. "Cutie I gotta go. I love you." I said smiling and hugging him tightly.

"Okay baby, I love you too." He said smiling. We pulled away from the hug and I walked to Dark's house.

Jacob's pov

Matthew left the house and I went to the dinner room. His parents were in there and I was really nervous. "H-hey can I-I ask y-you two s-something?" I asked shyly. "Sure dear, what is it?" His mom asked. I looked at them with pleading eyes. "Can I have your son's hand in marriage?" I asked. Both of them stood up and hugged me. "Welcome to the family Jacob." They said. I hugged them back smiling. I'm so happy that I can marry Matthew.

~later~

~smut~

Matthew and I were hanging out at my house when I decided to, let's just say, talk dirty to him. "Hey babycakes?" I asked. "Hmm?" He asked. I sat down on his lap and slightly grinded against his crotch. "Baby don't you dare tease me." Matthew growled. I smirked and looked him in the eyes. "Oh so this is teasing?" I asked, then I grinded against his crotch again. He groaned and grabbed my hands. 

He then pinned me to the couch, with my hands above my head, and a smirk on his face. "Are you going to keep teasing me?" He asked seductively. "Maybe I am." I said smirking. "Je wilt echt dat ik je zo neuk, toch? (You really want me to fuck you so bad, don't you?)" He asked smirking. "Y-yeah." I said shyly. Now I'm feeling submissive. "I will have to get these clothes off of ya baby boy." He said.

He let go of my hands and I just kept them above my head. He took off my shirt then tied my hands together with it. "Do you like that cutie? I don't have handcuffs but I got a shirt." He said, the he chuckled. I chuckled too and he took off my bra (normally I don't wear one but I felt like wearing one today.) He put his face into my chest and he sucked on one of my nipples.  "Daddy stop teasing me~." I moaned. 

"I have to prep. you baby boy~." He said seductively. He looked me in the eyes and I saw the lust in his eyes. "Now let's see how wet you are baby boy~." He said seductively.  He moved his hands down to my skirt and leggings and he took them off. Now see I wasn't wearing briefs, boxers, or panties because I felt uncomfortable. He moved one of my legs so it was on his shoulder and he rubbed my clit.

"Daddy~." I moaned. "You're so wet baby boy. You really want Daddy to fuck you." Matthew said seductively. I nodded and he smirked more. He climbed off the couch and picked me up. Then he took me to my bed room and laid me down on my bed. "Want it front or back baby?" He asked. "Back please?" I asked.  "Your wish is my command my king." He said. Then he untied my hands and flipped me onto my hands and knees.