Talking to his parents

Jacob's pov (continue from last chapter)

I saw a smile on Matthew's face and it made me smile more. "So which bathroom do you use?" He asked. "Well I actually do it in the form of a cat if I'm out in public and at home I do it in my wolf form. Of course, I do go outside if I'm in my wolf form." I said smiling.

"Hmm. Well we're almost there." He said. "When were you born?" I asked. "April 8th 2002." He said. "Oh, well then I'm way older than you." I said chuckling. "By how much?" He asked.

"Well I was born 300 years ago. I'm 16 now but I was born in 1718, in January on the 8th." I said. "Wow you are old." He said in a joking manner. "Am not. I'm about as active as a 2 year old." I said smiling.

"And you have the brain of one." He muttered. "Cutie you know I heard you. Do not make me have to cuddle you all night." I said. "That doesn't sound like torture though." He said.

"Okay then how about this," I said, then leaned closer to him and continued, "I could cuddle next to you naked." I said smirking. He blushed a deep red and we reached his house.

"Don't embarrassed me like that..." He mumbled. "Baby boy, I wasn't embassing you." I said smiling. His dad came to the door and I got really nervous.

Don't judge me okay, when it come to parents I get nervous. "Matthew who's this?" He asked. I could hear the hate he has in his voice. "My n-name is j-Jacob sir." I said shyly.

"Why are you hanging out with a gay kid?" He asked Matthew. "Because he's my friend, and I can if I want to." Matthew said. "Matty, its okay. You don't have to stand up for me. I'm used to this." I said.

"I know but I want to." He said. "I thought I raised you better than this." His dad said. "Sir, listen, I'm way better than any girl Matthew could ever date. I understand him, I'm just like him, a demon." I said. Then my bracelet blinked on.

"Master, David is calling." It said. "Tell that fooker that he can just suck my dick. I don't want to get beaten up today." I said. "Do you want me to text him that?" It asked. "Yes." I said.

"Texting David now." It said. "Wow your bracelet can talk, that's awesome." Matthew said. "Heh yeah, it can also shock me too." I said. "Neat." He said. "Honey come here, our son is hanging out with a gay kid." His dad said.

I hung my head down and I felt Matthew lay his hand on my shoulder. "Remember what you told me yesterday?" He asked. "Of course. It's just that I've dealt with this so much that I normally just take it and when I get home, I break down." I said.

I looked at his silver eyes and I smiled. They were filled with love and compassion, and I couldn't help but smile. His eyes reminded me of one of my best friends. "You know, your eyes remind me of one of my best friends. He has gray eyes and he's really sweet." I said.

"Oh, maybe someday I'll get to see him." He said. I saw his mom come to the door and I didn't care if they didn't approve of us. "Hey Matty." I said looking into his silver eyes. We were at eye level right now and I pulled him into a sweet, yet passionate kiss.

I heard his mother gasp while his father groaned angrily. Matthew kissed me back and I was happy about that. We pulled away and I looked at his parents. "Love is love, it doesn't matter on race, sexuality, nationality, sex, or even if they come from a different realm." I said.

"You're not welcomed in my house mister." His dad said. "I could come in here without you ever noticing. I'm very sneaky." I said. Then my bracelet blinked again.

"Master, Alex Kitty is calling." It said. "Hang on, I got to take this." I said. I walked a little away from them and answered the call. "Yes Alex Kitty?" I asked. "Are you going to be at the meeting tonight?" He asked.

"Prince meeting or.... the other one?" I asked. "The other one. If it was a prince meeting I wouldn't had called you." He said laughing a little. I laughed too and smiled. "Alright let me guess. It's at midnight." I said.

"Yep. Cya then Jakey Short Cake." He said. "Cya." I said. Then I ended the call and walked over to Matthew. "Hey cutie do you wanna come with me to this meeting?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. "Do I have to dress nice?" He asked. I shook my head. "No what you got on right now is purrfect." I said. "But I need to change, meet me at Mark's house at 10." I said.

"Okay Jacob." He said smiling. I kissed his cheek and went walking home.