The Baby

Matthew's pov (January 10th 2019)

So right now I'm at the hospital, and honestly I'm so happy. My baby is in labor right now and I'm right beside him, holding his hand. *mini time skip* So now Jacob had just have birth and he's panting a lot. "It's okay baby, you did great. Rest a bit." I said smiling.

"What do you want to name her?" The nurse holding out daughter asked. "How about Prachtige Rozemarijn? It means Wonderful Rosemary in Dutch." I said.

"Can you write that on the birth certificate?" She asked I nodded and wrote it down on the birth certificate. "Baby do you want me to put my last name or yours?" I asked. "Yours. Mine sucks." Jacob said.

I wrote my last name and read it to myself quietly. "Prachtige Rozemarijn Simon." It looked nice and I liked it. "I like the name. Baby boy can you put your name?" I asked.

He nodded and I let him write his name. When he handed it back to me I looked at him in confusion over his name. "I thought your name was Jacob." I said. "Jacob is just what I go by, my real name is Sügava Psühho, which means deeply psycho in Estonian."

"Oh." I said. I like his name though, its nice. "Baby boy, you wanna take her home?" I asked. "Yes." He said smiling. We took our daughter home and her birth certificate.

We already had a crib in our room for her and Jacob laid her down in it after rocking her to sleep. "Baby I'm so happy that we are together and that we have a family." I said hugging him from behind. "Same here baby." He said leaning on my chest.

"When she wakes up, let me guess, you have to feed her." I said. "Yep." He said smiling. "I love you." I said. He laid his head on my chest and I saw his smile.

"I love you too." He said.