Talking to Mark

Matthew's pov

I called the number as soon as I got home. "Hello, who's this?" He asked. "My name is Matthew, but I heard you know about how to get a demon to leave you alone." I said.

"Yes I do know that, mostly because my demon counterpart lives in my house. But do come over to Raspy Hill if you want help. I have to go now. Bye bye." He said. Then the call ended. 'Raspy Hill? That is a weird and creepy name but okay.' I thought.

I got ready to head there and it was a block from my house. I walked to the street and I saw only two houses on it. One green, and one red. I went to the red house and knocked on the door. I saw a man with jet black hair and lightly tanned skin open the door.

"Hey, you must be Matthew. Come in dear." He said smiling. He let me in and I looked around. His house was pretty nice, and it looked better than mine. "So do you know who the voice sounds-." His phone went off.

"Hang on." He said. He pulled out his phone and answered the call. "Oh hey Jacob. What? No, I would never buddy. Plus you know I'm with Sean." He said.

'Wait he knows Jacob? That scares me now.' I thought. "Jacob aren't you supposed to be hanging out Dark?" He asked. "Oh so you're coming here? Oh okay." He said.

'No I don't want him here.' I thought. "I heard that." I heard that voice say.  Mark ended the call and led me to his basement. "So what does the voice sound like?" He asked.

"It sounds like Jacob." I said without even thinking. "Oh." Is what he said. "I'm sorry, with Jacob I can't do anything. I'm really sorry." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked politely.

"Look Jacob is a very powerful demon, if he's on your side no one can hurt you." He said. "I don't believe that. I'll believe it when I see it." I said. "Alright. Well he's going to be here soon so I suggest that you get going home." He said.

"Yeah I don't want to be around him." I said. Then I left his house and went home.