You're a leader of a gang?

Jacob's pov

I got home and I went to my bedroom. I walked over to my closet, opened it and got my gang outfit out. (a red shirt, green boots, black ripped skinny jeans, and my leather jacket. My leather jacket says on the back "Jakey Short Cake" which is my cute nickname.) I normally don't wear this unless I have a meeting to attend to, or I just feel like a badarse.

~later 10 pm at Mark's~

Matthew's pov

I walked over to Mark's house and I saw 5 people in the front yard. I recognized one which was Jacob, but who's the other four? I walked up to them and Jacob smiled at me. "Hey Matty, this is Dark, Wilford, Google, and Anti. Dark, Wilford, Google, and Anti, this is Matthew." He said smiling.

"Hey." I said. They smiled at me and I saw different nicknames on everyone's leather jacket. Dark's said "Darkidoo", Wilford's said "Wilfie", Google's said "Happy Puppies", Jacob's said "Jakey Short Cake", and Anti's said "Glitch bug". All the names were cute, and I can see why Jacob is called Jakey Short Cake.

"Jacob, the meeting is in Hell. Are you sure you want to take Matthew there?" Dark asked. "Matty may have never been to Hell, but he can go there. He is half demon anyway." Jacob said.

"Someone needs to get to their demon form." Anti said motioning towards Jacob. I saw Jacob's skin turn purple, his ears turn black, and his hair covered his right eye. "I forgot what it feels like to be this way." He said.

His voice was so deep, like I couldn't even describe how deep it was. "And now you're waking up." Someone said. Then I woke up.

~end of dream (chap. 4-8)~

I woke up in a hospital. "What happened?" I asked myself. "You blacked out after you left my basement." I heard Mark say. I looked to my left and I saw Mark standing there smiling.

"How long have I been out?" I asked. "Two days." He said. "My Irene that means Jacob is worried sick about me." I said. "He is, he's in the hallway right now because he almost had a panic attack. When he comes back in here, don't be scared of him." He said.

Then 10 minutes later Jacob comes into the room. He saw me and I saw his eyes light up. He had a huge smile start to play across his face and he walked over to me. Mark walked out of the room and I looked into Jacob's crimson eye. "Matthew, you don't know how scared I was," he said, then he leaned closer to me and hugged me, "I almost lost you." He whispered.

He cried a little and I hugged him back, crying a little. Who knew that I would miss him so much, even if he creeped me out. "You didn't lose me, I'm right here Jakey Short Cake." I said. "How do you know my gang name?" He asked.

"Wait you're apart of a gang, and you're royalty? That's awesome." I said. "Heh yeah, well how do you know?" He asked smiling and looking into my eyes. "You said in the dream I had that you were a prince. And near the end of the dream you were going to a meeting." I said.

"Well then. I'm just glad that mijn kostbare schat is okay." He said smiling. "I'll always be your treasure, even if you're insane." I said. "Wait you knew what I said?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm from the Netherlands." I said. "Oh, well I may be insane, but only for you." He said smiling. "Both of your eyes are beautiful." I said smiling. That caused him to blush and give me a surprised look.

"They are not, they're just messed up like my best friend Anti's eyes are." He said. I cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss. He was taken aback by this, but then he kissed me back. "Ik hou van je, mijn kostbare schat. (I love you, my precious treasure.)" He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered. We pulled away after a bit and he smiled. "When you're ready to go home, I'll take you home." He said smiling. "I'm ready whenever you are." I said.

"Then let's go." He said smiling. Then he picked me up and he teleported us to my house. He laid me down on my bed and covered me up, tucking me in as well. "I don't need to be tucked in." I whined.

"I know but I wanted to tuck you in, I love you." He said smiling. He kissed my forehead and petted my head. "I'll come here to check up on you every day while you rest. Then when you're better, I'll see you at school." He said smiling.

"I'll see you when you come to visit." I said. Then he disappeared and I laid there in my bed smiling. My mom and dad weren't home and they didn't know about him. Good, I need to keep it that way.