Chapter 15

This chapter is dedicated to isabella for being just plain amazing so check her out.

Sorry but this is a bit of a filler chapter though the next chapter should be interesting ;)

Last Time

I glared at the two minor gods from across the room and saw them visibly gulp. I vaguely muttered something to Amy about being back in a minute before heading across the gym and over to them. As soon as I reached them both I slapped both of them, hard, before shoving them back through the doors they came from. If the students saw any of what was about to go down there would be a lot of rumours as to why I hate the gym teachers so much.

Chapter 15

"How. Could. You. Just. Leave. Me. There?" I questioned hitting them after each word. You could say I was very very angry. How would you feel if the only people you had just left one day and never told you even though they knew that your mother hated you and everyone at school picked on you.

"Without. A. Single. Word. Of-" I started hitting them again with every word until I felt a hand grab my arm. Now the first thing that hit me was the tingly feeling that lingered on my skin. The second? The blood rushing beneath the skin of their hand and practically overwhelming scent that washed over me. I sighed but stopped trying to hit Phobos and Deimos.

It only occurred to me then that this was the first time Nico and I had actually had any physical contact but I quickly dismissed it and settled for glaring at Deimos and Phobos.

"Explain." I growled at the two as Nico released my arm figuring I wouldn't hit them again...yet.

"Zeus found out we were visiting you. Gods aren't meant to visit mortals so when Zeus found out he forbid it and cut all of our connections with you. Since you were Apollo's daughter he wouldn't even let us see you again to tell you we were leaving." Phobos started.

"We tried to contact you but nothing would work and even Hermes was forbidden from passing on messages. We watched over you but there was nothing else we could do. When we found out you had moved to Forks because of vampire issues we immediately signed up to be teachers here. Zeus couldn't stop us from doing that. We figured that at some point you would either be enrolled in the school or we would at least run into you so we could explain." Deimos finished. The twins looked at me apprehensively knowing I would either strike out at them or forgive them.

"I hate you guys." I told them as I hugged Deimos then Phobos.

"We love you two little strawberry." They replied causing me to laugh.

"You still remember that?" I asked.

"Of course we remember your obsession with everything strawberry when you were a kid. We were your friends." Phobos said rolling his eyes.

"Anyway. Deimos, Phobos this is Nico. Nico this is Deimos and Phobos." I introduced everyone pointing to Deimos and Phobos.

"Hey, you can still tell us apart." Deimos commented surprised and I nodded.

"It's not that hard. Phobos, you have a freckle under your right eye and Deimos doesn't." I told them. They both turned to look at each other frowning.

"Oh yeah." They both said in sync and I rolled my eyes. Considering they're over 2,000 years old they're pretty dumb at times.

"Styx! Lesson!" Phobos then said wide eyed running out the door with Deimos following. I laughed slightly before turning to Nico my gaze flickering over the spot on my arm where he grabbed onto it.

"I met Deimos and Phobos when I was four. My mum kicked me out the house until it got dark because she blames me for Apollo leaving her. I was crying since my mum tore my Teddy's head off, one that my dad got me as my mum wouldn't have bought one. I ran to the nearby park where I literally ran into Deimos and Phobos. Of course they asked me if I was ok and what happened. Most kids wouldn't talk to strangers but I was never told not to so I told them. The basic summery being that they bought me ice cream. Strawberry ice cream. That's where I got the nickname from and when it started to get dark I didn't want to leave so they promised they'd see me again soon so I went home.