Chapter 17

Dedicated to Valerie (check her out guys if your on Quotev) and also dedicated to kristylau124 and denny1 (if your on wattpad)

Just wondering. How old do you guys think I am?

Chapter 17

"Dad?!"

"Arabelle." He breathed catching sight of me. I stood in shock staring at my dad not moving. What do you expect when I've never met my father?

He looked to be about 21 with golden blonde hair and blue eyes. I didn't inherit either from him. I got my hair from my mother but I don't know where I got my eyes from. Other than that I had inherited pretty much everything from my father.

"You wished to speak with me?" I asked once I could actually make my brain form a sentence. He nodded.

"Do you mind if we go somewhere more private?" Apollo asked me. My gaze flickered to Nico who had followed before going back to my dad. He shook his head looking amused. "Nico can come as well." I looked over to Nico who came to stand beside me.

"Let's go then." I told him following him out of the house and into the edge of the woods where Apollo stopped.

"Take my arm." Apollo said to me. I frowned and hesitated for a second before taking it. "Nico take Arabelle's." He then said. Nico took my arm and I felt the same tingly feeling in my arm as before but slightly fainter. My eyes also darkened slightly as I felt the blood rushing through his hand. "Don't let go." He told us before we were consumed with light.

After a couple of seconds the light began to fade.

"Why have you brought us to Olympus?" I asked my dad. He just made a 'shhh' sound and guest urged for us to follow him. We headed off the main Olympus path and towards a more run down looking building which Annabeth Chase must have not gotten round to redesigning yet.

My dad lead us inside the building and through a set of huge double doors. Well, pretty much everything was huge. It was meant to be god size after all.

The three of us headed into another room where a rather odd assortment of gods and goddesses were gathered. Altogether there was Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Aphrodite and surprisingly Hades.

"What are we doing here?" I asked my dad who just cleared his throat to alert the other gods that we were here. Thanks dad. So much for answering my question.

"Ah, you've finally got here." Aphrodite said looking up from her nails which were no doubt perfect. Then, all the gods started speaking at once pretty much arguing with each other. I looked over to a Nico who looked about as annoyed as I was.

"Would you all just shut up and tell us what is going on." I shouted and surprisingly they all fell silent turning to look at me slightly dazed for a few seconds before they all simultaneously snapped out of it. That was... Weird.

"She's even stronger than I thought." Athena said walking up to me. It's a good job they were all human sized.

"Can you just tell me what you got us here for and what you're all on about?" I asked sighing. I honestly just need some answers. I'm sick of all these riddles and dots which don't connect.

"That's why we brought you here." Artemis spoke up. At the moment she looked to be about the same age as my dad instead of being around 13/14 like she usually is.

"Arabelle your special. Not just because your part vampire but because of something you were born with." My dad told me.

"Can't you just tell me what's wrong with me."

---------------•--------------•-------------

It was during lunch at school the following day when I began to notice myself begin to change. I had decided to use my human charm for the first time now that the Cullen's knew about the gods so I could explain to them how I was suddenly human again.