Chapter 25

Chapter 25

When I reached the Aphrodite cabin I sighed at the pinkness and knocked on the door. A few seconds later it was opened by a brunette guy. "Hey gorgeous, who you looking for?" He asked leaning against the door frame. Prime example of why I hate the Aphrodite cabin.

"I'm looking for Kat and Hope." I told him not so politely but it seemed he didn't have enough brain cells to pick up on that.

"Second door on the right I think. Hey, would you like to go out with me sometime?" He questioned practically oozing with self confidence.

"About as much as you would like to shave all of your hair off." I replied before pushing past him and heading through to the second door on the right. Thankfully, Hope and Kat were actually there.

"Hey Arabelle." Hope greeted me getting up to hug me. I hugged her back relieve she was fine. "What are you doing here?"

"There was a fight on the outside of Camp, of course I was going to be worried about wether you are ok." I answered.

"Your the one who magically healed a hunter who was on the brink of death." Hope told me and I frowned.

"News really does travel fast around this place." I commented and Hope rolled her eyes.

"It's a camp filled with teenagers, what do you expect?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"It to not be so much like high school all over again. Now all I need is a jealous 'popular' kid to threaten me." I replied partly to Hope and Kat and partly to myself. I probably shouldn't have said that as the next thing I know a very fake (to be polite) looking girl walks in wobbling on her ridiculously high heels and loudly chewing on the gum in her mouth. The girls was followed by three other girls who all look almost exactly the same as her but with different hair colours.

"If it isn't little Arabelle." The first girl sneered glaring at me like I was a cockroach about to step into her one leaf salad.

"Aw, I'm flattered you know my name. I'm afraid I don't know who you are." I told her sarcastically and she looked at me like I was some mental asylum patient.

"You don't know who I am? You don't know who I am?" She asked in disbelief and I slowly nodded my head.

"That. Is. What. I. Just. Said." I relied separating each word pretending to be taking to a thick child. Then again I probably am talking to a thick child.

"I'm Ruby and this is Emerald, Pearl, Diamond and Sapphire." She introduced herself, taking her time with her name but rushing through the others as if they weren't important. What a great person she is?

"Well Rain what do you want?" I asked purposely getting her name wrong. She ground her teeth in annoyance.

"It's Ruby." She hissed.

"Oh sorry Rebecca." I replied pretending to actually be sorry.

"It's Ruby. R-U-B-Y."

"Oh my gods I'm so so sorry Rose."

"Eurgh. Never mind. I want you to stay away from Nico di Angelo." She ordered me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What if I don't?" I asked.

"I'll make you wish you did hun." She said confidently and I just laughed.

"No hun, that's not going to happen. You see you aren't the first person to try and threaten me and to be quite honest I think the human girl was scarier." I told her and she gasped in shock. "It was nice meeting you, bye Ray." I added before turning and leaving the room with Hope and Kat following. As soon as we were out of the Aphrodite cabin the three of us burst out laughing.

"I've never seen anyone get to Ruby like that before." Kat gasped between burst of laughter.

"That was fun." I commented remembering the absolutely livid look on her face when I kept getting her name wrong.

"Are you Arabelle?" A nervous sounding voice asked. I looked in the direction of the voice to see a little boy looking at me worriedly. Demeter kid I think.

"Yes."

"I have this for you." He told me handing me a piece of white card before running away. I frowned slightly and looked at it briefly reading it before almost dropping it in amazement.

Isabella Marie Swan

And

Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Together with their families

Request the honour of your presence

At the celebration of their marriage.

Saturday, the twenty-eighth of October

Two thousand and eleven

Five o'clock in the evening

420 Woodcroft Ave

Forks, WA

"Bella and Edward are getting married." I muttered under my breath looking at the invitation card in amazement. "Bella and Edward are getting married." I said louder smiling in happiness for them. How come I was never told they were getting engaged? Oh, right, I don't have a phone for them to tell me.

"Who are Bella and Edward?" Hope asked confused.

"Two of the people I was staying with in Forks." I replied as Nico suddenly appeared from the shadows. Both Hope and Kat jumped. Nico held up a piece of card identical to mine in questioning and I held up mine in response.

"How on earth did they get the invitations here?" Nico asked me and I shrugged.

"I have no idea." I told him glancing back down at the invitation again. How did they get them here?

"We should probably go and talk to Chiron." Nico said and I nodded.

"I'll see you later, Hope, Kat." I told the two before following Nico in the direction of the Big House.

"Wait, does this mean I have to wear a dress again?" I asked suddenly realising I probably would have to.

"It's a wedding, yes." Nico answered as the two of us walked into the Big House and across to Chiron's office. Chiron built the office after the war with Gaea. I knocked on the door of the office and there was a muffled noise that sounded something like 'come in'. Gently, I pushed open the door and headed inside with Nico close behind.

"Ah, Nico, Arabelle what can I do for you two?" Chiron asked us.

"We've been invited to a wedding in Forks and we were wondering if we would be able to go?" I asked Chiron.

"When is the wedding?" Chiron questioned.

"Next week." Nico answered and I silently counted the days in my head. It is next week as well. It must have taken a long time for the invited to get here.

"I believe the two of you can go but you will have to provide your own transport." Chiron told us after a few seconds.

"Thank you Chiron." I said to the centaur before the two of us headed out the room. Don't want him to realise something random and changing his mind now.

"So, what are you up to now?" Nico asked me once we were out of the Big House.

"Nothing as far as I know." I answered shrugging.

"Come on then." Nico told me gesturing for me to follow him in another direction. I began to follow him curious.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

AN: I know that this is short but unless I stopped here the chapter would be way too long, but on the plus side you guys got an update quicker :)