Chapter 38

Errgh. I just want to destroy this chapter before it even begins and move onto the next chapter but I have to write this so that things make sense :( I just want to reach the next chapter really badly so this chapter is probably really bad and rushed so I want to apologise for that in advance.

Chapter 38

Grabbing a hair tie I quickly tied my hair up into a high pony tail to keep my hair out of my face before heading back downstairs to the doorway of the Cullen house where Nico was waiting.

I had decided it would definitely be a good idea to change out of wet clothes before meeting a bunch of wolves. Since I wasn't really bothered about what I was wearing I just ended up grabbing the first things I found which ended up being a cream coloured knitted jumper style long sleeve top and a pair of black jeans that were ripped at the knees.

"Ready?" Nico asked when I reached him.

"Yep, I guess I'll see you there." I replied before letting the light around me to gather together around me and I used it to transport myself to just out of sight of the area in the woods where all the vampires and wolves were meeting. A second later Nico appeared out of the shadows just over a meter away from me.

I listened for a couple of seconds for the other vampires and wolves exact location which wasn't too hard to find. They were quite loud. Looking over towards Nico I gestured in the direction that they were. Nico nodded and followed me through the few trees until we reached the clearing.

"Should I ask why you're late and you have wet hair?" Hope asked me quietly as Nico and I went to stand near her. Everyone was already listening into the conversation and they weren't very discreet about it either.

"I fell into a pond."

"You fell into a pond?"

"Yes, I managed to fall into a pond." I confirmed before briefly scan in the area we were in. There almost seemed to be two sides. One for the vampires and one for the shifters who were all in wolf form. Probably because they didn't trust us.

Just as I thought it would it then began to lightly snow which wasn't a good thing considering that if it sticks then the Volturi won't be that far away. Perhaps two days at most. Let's just hope that it doesn't stick.

"Sam wants to know why you asked them to meet us here." Edward said to Carlisle no doubt letting him doing the talking since he was probably the best vampire here to talk to the wolves.

"We just wanted to talk to you about the Volturi. How they fight, abilities and who to look out for." Carlisle started looking over all of the wolves as he spoke making sure that they were all listening to what he had to say. Jacob, Leah and Seth were just sort of stood slightly off to the side. Not standing with us, not standing with the wolves.

Gradually I began to tune out the conversation that Carlisle was having with the wolves. I already knew almost all of the information. I had decided to do my research. I hate research because it reminds me of school and I really hate school.

It was almost half an hour later when Carlisle had moved onto the topic of some of the higher members of the guard when three people decided to make a guest appearance. When I say people I mean gods. Apollo, Hades and Hermes.

Gods just have the worst timing. It should be a well known fact by now.

Everyone fell silent and turned to look at the three gods. Of course the only people who had any idea as to what was going on was the Cullen's, me, Nico, Adrian and Hope.

"Hey dad." Adrian, Hope, Nico and I all said at once sounding almost like children who had been caught doing something we shouldn't. Of course this just made everyone who didn't know what was going on even more confused.

"We need to talk to you." Apollo said to all four of us. I nodded slightly then frowned. Since when does Hermes know about all of this? Never mind, it's probably because Hope now knows.

The four of us glanced at each other before following the three Gods deeper into the woods and out of the hearing range of both the vampires and shifters. When we stopped we were in the clearing where Nico and I would train.

"You wanted to talk?" I asked my dad since he was the one who said that they wanted to talk. That and the fact that I've never talked to Hermes before and Apollo seems more approachable than Hades.

"It's about the whole business to do with the Volturi. We understand that your not going to leave them but we need to warn you that Zeus is likely to find out about you especially if you get injured. Even Zeus isn't that dumb as to not notice." Apollo replied.

"Notice what?" Adrian asked picking up on the fact that we weren't on about the fact that I was a vampire.

"When I became immortal from turning into a vampire I also became the soul of Olympus. It's a pretty rubbish name but it basically means that if I get injured a mark exactly the same will appear on Olympus. We don't really know anything else for sure but we believe that if I die it will just move along to somebody else. The good thing about it is we believe that if Olympus is destroyed then it will still be able to rebuild itself in another location because not all of it will completely be destroyed." I tried to explain simply but it's hard to explain something you don't fully understand yourself.

"Any powers which come with that?" Adrian asked after a few seconds of silence.

"Just the fact that monsters can now talk to me. There aren't really any plus sides to this." I answered.

"What about Zeus?" Apollo questioned me snapping my thoughts back to the topic at hand.

"I can't leave, not now. If Zeus finds out then Zeus finds out. I'll have to deal with the consequences when they arrive." I replied after a second.

"Good luck then, all four of you." Hermes said looking mostly at Hope. She is his daughter after all.

"One last thing. The Volturi, they're on their way. They'll be here in two days." Hades added his expression unchanging.

The gods left after that which was understandable considering Zeus would get suspicious if heard they were all here and the longer they stay the more likely that is to happen.

I guess this means we have to explain about the gods and the fact that we're demi-gods to the wolves now.

Ok, this is even worse than I thought it would be and its really short as well so I'm sorry about the quality of this chapter.
Just wondering one more thing, I've noticed that on Quotev I seem to be receiving less than half the amount of comments than I used to for each chapter. Am I doing something wrong? If I am please tell me so I can try and improve for you guys