Chapter 25

I panicked when I saw her unconcious. I hurriedly brought her here in my house, and I call my trusted doctor here in London to come over.

"How's she Doc?"

I worriedly asked, pagkalabas na pagkalabas ni Doc. sa kwarto ko, kung saan nandoon si Lianne.

"She's now fine, Mr. Chua. As I can see, it's a sign of over fatigue, but that could be also a sign of a different case. So you better go to the hospital to make more tests, for us to be sure what her sickness really is. But for now, let her have a good sleep, that would lessen her fatigue and just go to the hospital tommorrow afternoon. For now, I won't give her any medication, just make her eat a lot of healthy foods specially fruits and vegetables to help her recover her energy, make her drink milk also."

I carefully listen to every word of the doctor, para alam ko kung ano ang mga dapat gawin. The problem is, would she go to the hospital with me, tommorrow? I must make her agree.

"Thank you, Doc. I will surely follow your instructions"

"That's good to know Mr. Chua. So, I need to go"

I smiled with what he said. I walk the doctor up to the door, then I walk back upstairs.

"You look so fragile, I really must take good care of you"

I look like an idiot talking to an asleep person. Pero totoo iyon. The first time I saw her, she looks really fragile that anytime will breakdown. Sa restaurant at sa sasakyan ko, I saw her eyes really scared yet she's trying to look brave. That time when I'm trying to run away from the restaurant, from Stefanie, I brought her with me, and then I saw how she shed her tears just because of the fruits, ganoon siguro ang halaga ng mga prutas na iyon sa kanya. How much more a special person to her? I'm sure she'll shed an ocean of tears kapag may nawala siyang mahal sa buhay. How about me? What if I'm gone? Will she waste even a single drop for me?

How I wish she will...

Ngayon naman, she look weak and tired. I really want to take care of her. I want to claim her and take the ownership, because I know, I can handle her with so much care. I may also be a bastard sometimes, but I know I can change, and I know to whom will I change. If she'll only give me the privilege.

I'm badly inlove and this is the punishment of everything.

I heard my phone rang at nang makita ko kung sino ang caller, I hurriedly went to the veranda to answer the call.

---

Unti unti kong ibinukas ang mga mata ko, I saw a grand ceilling. Bakit parang nananaginip ako? Para akong nasa isang palasyo? Inilibot ko ang paningin ko at nabigla ako sa laki ng kwarto na kinaroroonan ko ngayon, kasing laki na siya ng unit ko. Siguro ay ganito din kalaki ang kwarto ko sa Pilipinas, pero sa Pilipinas iyon, hindi dito sa London. The owner of this room must be so rich to have this.

Teka nakaninong kwarto nga pala ako?

Naalala ko ang nangyari kanina...

Itinulak ko siya para makalaya ako sa pwesto namin pero agad niya akong hinila pabalik at isinandal ulit sa may kotse niya.

I felt my heart skipped it's beat ng maramdaman ko ulit ang labi ni Jam sa akin. He said Sorry between the kiss. Hindi ko alam kung bakit nakakaramdam ako ng hilo. Ganito ba ang epekto ng halik ni Jam? Nakakahilo? Nakakalasing? Naramdaman kong nagsimulang gumalaw ang mga labi niya, kasabay nun ang matinding hilo na bumalot sa akin.

"Lianne?"

Yun ang huling narinig ko na malinaw.

And then everything went black...