3 | scheme.

scheme

\ˈskēm\

noun

: a clever and often dishonest plan to do or get something: an official plan or program of action: the way that something is arranged or organized

•••••

It's been 2 weeks since taehyung and jeongguk broke up.

Taehyung was busy acting in theater club,

While Jeongguk was still too busy moving on from their break up.

Jin told gguk to just forget about him and find someone else. (Like every cliche story, duuuhh). But it is not easy to just forget all the things they've had.

Especially that Taehyung was his

First Love.

•••••

After 2 Weeks.

Jeongguk can atleast go back to school without complaining, crying, and whining to Jin everyday. Which made the elder relieved because 'How can jeongguk eat many food and still have fuckin big muscles?!'.

Gguk continued his unfinished Yearbook Mission which made him sigh.

Also he adds the thought that there will be a basketball game later in the university.

"There will be so many people" Gguk whined.

"Well, it's your fault for not taking photos while you are still heartbroken, if you took em' in the last 4 weeks, things would be easier for you now." Jin bickered.

"Tss, whatever, I will take photos later anyways... Bye hyung" he exited the cafeteria.

•••••

He continued taking photos of students while walking on the lockers. He got bumped many times because many students are running towards the school court. He sighed heavily, knowing that the basketball game is starting.

He got in his place to take photos of the game. While he was doing it, he saw taehyung's best friend: 'Jimin' and grew sad again because he remembers the memories that taehyung have thrown away.

"Well anyhow, let's get back to working". He mumbled to himself.

•••••

The game is doing great. The Kings High University is leading throughout the game so far. Jeongguk seems to enjoy himself while talking pictures of his Campus' Varsity.

Until one hell of a sight caught his eye.

A pale guy

Covered in deadly sweat

Ash grey hair

With a slim body

And a wide chest

Those Hungry Looking Triangular eyes

Partnered with those nicely curved nose

And lastly, those plump pink lips

That boils jeongguk's insides and leaves him breathless.

'He is perfect for my plan.'

"Min Yoongi."