16 | approval.

ap·prov·al
\ə-ˈprü-vəl\

noun

: the belief that something or someone is good or acceptable
: a good opinion of someone or something
: permission to do something
: acceptance of an idea, action, plan, etc.

🌿

Yoongi woke up and opened his eyes. He sees a different ceiling and suddenly panicked because he thought that he did something regrettable last night. He gets up quickly after realizing that he slept on a stranger's bed with Taehyung on his side. He widened his eyes at the sight.

"Hyung, hyung, relax~" Jimin said after appearing in the room and tried to calm Yoongi down.

"Whu-whut? There are no classes today? Why am I here???" Yoongi asked, confused.

"Hyung, It's a saturday, and besides, your friends also stayed for the night because they are too drunk, like you." Jimin smirked and laughed.

"How did I end up sleeping with Taehyung in YOUR bed?" Yoongi continued asking.

"Well, when the guys left you two in the floor, you were like eye fucking each other so I just asked you two to sleep here so I can monitor you both." Jimin smiled and left the room.

Yoongi tried to remember what happened last night.

°°°

"I want you back."

"What was that supposed to mean?"

Taehyung just smirked and tried to kiss him again but instead, he fell on the floor and just looked at Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi also stared at Taehyung. They stayed like that for a while, until Jimin saw them and brought them to his room.

°°°

Yoongi gulps as he now remember everything they've done last night, and also got a headache. 'Well fuck. I kissed Taehyung last night' He thought to himself.

Leaving taehyung sleeping in there, he walked outside the bedroom and tried to ask for some hangover pills to Jimin. He tried to find Jimin, but he found Jeongguk instead.

"Oh hyung you're awake! Do you want to eat with me?" Jeongguk asked.

"Well okay, but do you have any pills that can cure my hangover?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhm I have one here at my pocket, wait a minu- HERE!" Jeongguk gives Yoongi the medicine.

"Thanks kookie, let's eat breakfast now." Yoongi smiled brightly and held Jeongguk's wrists to pull him towards the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhmm, ramen?" Jeongguk answered.

"Ohh, good choice, I am a master when it comes to cooking ramen." Yoongi bragged.

"Just make sure that it's more delicious than Jin Hyung's!" Jeongguk rolled his eyes and laughed at the older's arrogance.

"Speaking of Jin, where are the others?" Yoongi asked.

"They went back to their houses. Maybe after breakfast, we can also leave." Jeongguk answered.

Yoongi nodded and prepared the plates for the two of them. The ramen is ready, and he gives the bowls to Jeongguk. They are now eating together.