32 | bleed.

bleed
\ˈblēd\

verb

: to lose or release blood because of a cut, injury, etc.

🌱

No one's POV

Taehyung went on a ride home after getting the results of his check-up.

He was teary eyed on the way back home, added that Yoongi is still on the hospital with Jeongguk.

With now knowing the results, the results that he is so scared to confirm, he just wanted to lock himself in his room forever and never come out again.

- - - - -

He pulled the string to tell the driver of the bus to stop.

The bus stopped. He ran his hands over his hair then went out of the bus.

His feet touching the ground, grass and cement surrounding his shoes, and sighing loudly as he saw his lonely looking home.

He shakingly opened his door and then went inside.

He bursted into tears and just leaned on the door. Processing all the things that is currently happening in his life, he cried loudly. Why is this happening to him?

- - - - -

After what felt like hours of crying, he suddenly stood up and pushed all the picture frames and objects on the display table. This action caused his arms to bleed.

But that doesn't stop him from slamming himself to all the furnitures in the house.

He cried...and cried...and cried, until there were no tears left to cry.

He leaned on the wall with his wounded arms.

He needs help.

He needs Yoongi.

🌱

On the other hand, Jeongguk stayed on the hospital while Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok left.

He took care of Yoongi after everyone left.

"Hyung, the doctor said that you can leave the hospital after the next 2 days."

Yoongi sighed at the younger's statement, knowing that he will spend another 2 days in this boring room.

"Aigoo... I don't want to stay here gguk... I want to play the piano" he whined.

"We have no other choice hyung," he held the older's hand. "But, about piano..."

"What about it?"

"Another Recital manager talked to me yesterday... and..."

"And what?"

"He wants us to perform at their recital too."

"Really?! "

"Yes. But we can decline it if you don't want to."

"I'd love to! Let's just wait until I get discharged from the hospital, then we can practice!" He joyously said.

"If you're up to it, I am too!" The younger agreed.

🌱

a boring ass chapter
because the next one is better.