37 | why?

just simply... why?

🌱

Yoongi and Jeongguk followed Taehyung outside the arena. They stopped right at the small area with a nice view on it. There were no people there, and it gave the three men the opportunity to talk in a private and peaceful place.

"What do you want to talk about Taehyung?" Jeongguk curiously asked.

Yoongi noticed the uncertainty in the man's eyes, he felt that they will recieve a really bad news. So he held Taehyung's hand and asked him softly, "Is there something bothering you taetae?"

With the older's action, he sighed painfully and looked at the two men in teary eyes.

"I'm going to leave Korea."

🌱

A few hours earlier...

Taehyung prepares himself for the recital of Jeongguk and Yoongi. He wore his infamous jacket and suitable pants, styled his messy brown hair, and sprayed his favorite perfume.

He was all ready to go, but suddenly, his previous psychiatrist unexpectedly called him. He answered it immediately, confused on what the doctor has to say to call him on such an uninformed manner.

"Goodmorning."

"Is this Kim Taehyung?"

"Yes, Kim Taehyung speaking, what do you need doctor lee?"

"Uhm.. regarding to the psychotherapy and the therapy that we planned on doing... The resources that we have on Korea is unexpectedly limited, and by this I mean, we can no longer support you in terms of your treatment." The doctor sighed. "However, we can recommend you some doctors and hospitals from Germany which can definitely provide the treatment that you needed. We think that it's the best choice for you, considering that therapy may take a lot of time. But it's up to you Mr. Kim, and I still hope for the best on your Mental Health. What do you say Taehyung?"

Taehyung is on the verge of tears, thinking that his illness will take his friends, his acting career, and especially, his Yoongi away from him as soon as possible. How dare the universe do this to him? What has he done wrong? From all the things he has done... just simply... why?

With these sadness and anger filling up Taehyung's mind. He sucked it all up, he endured it all, and he made a choice.

"Dr. Lee, I will accept your offer. Please recommend me some hospitals and doctors, so I can get some tickets as soon as possible."

"Well then, I will email it to you right now. You made the right choice Mr. Kim. Best of luck to your treatment."

Taehyung ended the call and broke down into tears.

🌱

"w-what?" Yoongi and Jeongguk said in unison, trying to think that Taehyung was telling a joke.

"Please tell me you're joking." Yoongi said, also on the verge of tears.

"I want to say that I'm joking, but unfortunately, n-no." Taehyung cried and the two men hugged him, also crying with him.

"b-but w-why???" The youngest asked, sniffing into Taehyung's Jacket.

"I h-have an Illness."

"w-what??!"

"Multiple Personality Disorder to be e-exact. The doctors here in Korea can't p-provide resources for my treatment, so they r-recommended me some h-hospitals and doctors in Germany." he painfully cried in their arms.

"F-for... h-how long?" Yoongi asked.

"who knows?" Taehyung painfully laughed, pulling away from their hug. "maybe months, years, decades, or even f-forever" he flinched at the last word, but he smiled anyways, hiding the sadness and disappointment.

"you won't come back?" Yoongi asked, tears still silently falling from his eyes.

"If I can, I will. But who am I to know when I'll get better right?" He chuckled.

Yoongi frowned at the man, knowing that he is just playing it cool on the outside. He pretends that he is okay.

But he's not.

Jeongguk gets called by Jin, and he waved goodbye to Yoongi and Taehyung. He gave a one last emotional hug to Taehyung and wiped Taehyung's tears. "Taehyung-hyung, Don't cry please. I-I-I'm going to miss you so much... It won't be the s-same with-o-out y-you...".

With the younger's words, Taehyung sighed. "I'm going to miss you too, Jeongguk. Please f-forgive me for everything, please take care of our h-hyungs." Jungkook kissed him on the cheek, saying goodbye to his ex lover and present friend.

Taehyung smiled at the younger's actions, and he turned to look at Yoongi whom is standing infront of him.

"I can't believe this is happening." The older said.

"Well, I am the one to leave you behind this time, and I don't like it yoongs." He smiled but he failed. Instead of smiling he bursted into tears, showing the older his weak side.

"it's okay to cry taetae. I'm going to miss you... so damn much." the older patted the crying man. "we just hanged out again, why does it have to be like this?" he added, crying again with the younger.

"maybe we aren't really meant to be in this life huh?" Taehyung said. "I really kept trying to get back to you, to spend time with you, but the universe keeps giving me these problems to get you away from me." he sobbed.

"I really, really, really love you yoongs..." This time he cried and cried, while Yoongi also cried with him, "I love you too taetae."

Taehyung widened his eyes at Yoongi's words, but he gave no importance of it, because he accepts it whether it is platonic or not. He doesn't even care if Yoongi loves him in that way. Because all that matters is that he loves him.

He calmed down, pulling away from the hug they've shared. He looked at Yoongi, giving him a unidentified smile.

"We are going to be seperated again huh?" Yoongi painfully smiled.

"I guess so, Yoongs."

🌱

| Author's Notes. |

Please read till the ending. Hold on just a little while longer.