35 | art.

art
\ˈärt\

noun

: something that is created with imagination and skill and that is beautiful or that expresses important ideas or feelings
: works created by artists
: paintings, sculptures, etc., that are created to be beautiful or to express important ideas or feelings

🌱

No one's POV

The recital is today.

Yoongi and Jeongguk stood behind the curtains, taking their time in thinking about their incoming performance.

Meanwhile on the audience, the rest of the 'BTS' squad waited patiently for the performances to start. Seated at the front row, is Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, and Hoseok, probably minding their own business. But somehow, something was bothering Taehyung.

The recital consisted of 13 performances. The manager of this so-called recital decided to put the two men (Yoongi and Jeongguk) at the Finale. Considering their unexpected combination, the audience still loved them and gave them unconditional support, which made the two men happy ofcourse.

By this time, the two men now are standing near the entrance of the stage, waiting for the second-to-the-last performers to finish their performance.

After a few minutes, the sound of the cello and the violin stopped, knowing that they just ended their performance. The two gorgeous men then appeared on the stage, walking towards the elegant stool, and finally sat to begin their much awaited performance.

In Taehyung's perspective, just seeing this made his heart skip a beat. He sighed and gave all of his attention to the pianists infront of them.

The two men then pressed the first keys, starting it softly, then followed by a melodious tune. Yoongi mainly played the melody of the piece, while Jeongguk makes the tune more beautiful by adding more flavour into it. Pleasant sounds surrounded the arena, making the audience fall in love with the piece itself. The sound was the whole definition of melancholy and hope mixed together, and somehow the two men pulled it off, no mistakes, right on time, and all perfect, atleast on the ears of the listeners.

On the other hand, while the pianists continues to overwhelm the audience, a gorgeous man, named Taehyung, starts to cry. Emotions overflowed inside the place, affecting each and every person sitting and listening, including Taehyung himself to this beautiful masterpiece.

It is art.

Expressing your feelings in the form of music is art.

The two men never disappoints the crowd as they recieved a deafening round of applause. They bowed gloriously, really feeling the honor that they have been standing at this famous stage and surrounded by well known people. They disappeared at the audience's sight and left them with beautiful memories of the performance.

People kept talking about the two men, knowing that they just started recently, which adds a reason for their admiration. The five boys heard it all, smiling smugly at the truth; that their friends are popular now.

Taehyung still remained emotional after their performance, probably wiping his fresh tears right now. Jin then pulled them to meet Yoongi and Jeongguk at the backstage.

🌱

The boys saw them talking to other artists, ofcourse waiting for them to finish before approaching them in a friendly (but crazy) manner. They finished talking to the artists and then turned their heads to look at the five boys rooting for them.

"Yoongi! Jeongguk!" They all screamed in unison and ran towards them, choking the two pianists. They grouped hug and gave 'congratulations' to each other, just like their previous recitals. The memory of Yoongi collapsing faded away and was long forgotten. Which explains now, them being happy and proud of each other. They continued complimenting the two boys until suddenly.. Taehyung called out Yoongi and Jeongguk's name.

"Can I have a moment with you guys?"

🌱