12 | mine.

mine
\ˈmīn\

pronoun, singular or plural in construction

: that which belongs to me.

🌿

After their halfday classes, Yoongi and the others went to the theater room.

Yoongi's POV

We gathered up in the stage because Hoseok wanted to tell us something.

"Okay, are you complete? One.. two... three.. fo- yeah complete! So hi guys, since I'm incharge in the dance scene, can I partner you into two? So I can teach you properly and easily?"
Hoseok asked us and we nodded cheerfully.

"Alright, so Jin and Minho again, since you're partnered already, Hyunjin and Jeongin, Changbin and Felix, Hyuna and Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun, and lastly, Taehyung and Yoongi since you're the lead characters and your dance is more different than the others."

Hoseok ordered.

We arranged ourselves to our partners and looked at Hoseok when we are done.

"Okay, lead characters will practice today. Yoongi and Taehyung, please follow me towards the dance studio. The other batches left, please fix the stage and decorate it now. Thank you."
Hoseok commanded.

He started walking, so we followed him and went to the dance studio.

He taught us first the basic steps, and we memorized it quickly. The dance is quite elegant and slow, so Taehyung and I can feel the mood through the whole dance. Well, our roles are the king and his bestfriend anyways, so it should be really classy.

We were practicing our dance, until Jeongguk showed up in the studio.

Jeongguk's POV

I saw Hoseok, Yoongi hyung, and Taehyung dancing in the dance studio.

'I thought they were acting?' I asked to myself.

Anyways, I came here to take a picture of the dance studio and Hoseok hyung, so I asked him.

"Hoseok hyung, can I take a picture of you and the Dance Studio?" I requested.

"Sure thing." He smiled at the camera, and I took his picture.

"What are hyu- Babe and T-taehyung doing here?" I asked.

"We are practicing their dance scene in the play." Hoseok answered brightly.

I did not want to interrupt their practice so I said,

"Can I watch here?"

"Ofcourse, Just don't disturb us that much." Hoseok answered.

I watched them and I saw Yoongi looking flawless again. I don't know why he makes my heart flutter, but whatever, I still want Taehyung anyway??

Do I still want him?

Not to mention Hoseok hyung's talent in dancing, he is like a DANCE MASTER.

But, while I'm watching them... I always get a weird feeling everytime Taehyung and Yoongi hyung would bump on each other while dancing. I see Taehyung getting shy everytime he makes an eye contact to Yoongi or everytime they accidentaly brush their hands, or even when he gets to look at Yoongi's body covered in sweat. ESPECIALLY when his abs are visible because of his white t-shirt.

'His abs are mine.'

🌿

{A/N}

Possessive Jeongguk eh?
I like it ;)

Vote or comment if you liked my story!

See you soon!
ILY♡