[ epilogue. ]

This is for the readers who wants 'taegikook' to be together. However, if you don't like this and poly relationships, maybe don't read this, and stick to the original ending.

Now let's read shall we?

I dedicate this to all taegikook lovers. All of them together.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oh, hi yoongs."

Yoongi stood stiffly in front of the man that he shared many memories with. The man that gave him the feeling of being loved unconditionally. The man that is loyal, the man that just simply... loved him.

The older stared into Taehyung's eyes as if he never got the chance to look at it for many years. Which he did, but he's here now, and he couldn't get any happier.

Silent tears flowed through Yoongi's face, as he smiled in gratefulness when he saw the young, beautiful man whom he grew to admire this last few years of him not being here.

Finally. They saw each other again.

"T-taehyung...." he breathed. "Kim Taehyung...." he wiped his tears away, smiling uncontrollably. "You're back."

Taehyung gave an emotional, but warm smile as he saw Yoongi tearing up again while smiling in joy. "Yes, I'm right infront of you aren't I?" he gave a slight chuckle while scratching his neck. "Did you miss me? Because I surely hell did."

Yoongi then gave a breathy laugh as he hugged the taller man. "Of course, idiot. I fucking missed you. So much that you can't even imagine." He then wiped his tears to the younger's shirt. "We all fucking did."

The taller then smiled, tears also wanting to be shed, as he hugged the older tighter. "I'm so glad to be back. It was so different back there."

"Well, you grew successful there, am I right? You are a fashion designer at Gucci now, and I couldn't get any prouder in you." Yoongi sniffed, breaking their much awaited hug for 2 years. 2 years. It was very long for all of them.

"Thanks, Yoongs. But really, I am happier when I'm here." Taehyung responded, he felt a bit embarrassed and nostalgic at this moment, and now... giving a smile is not enough for the happiness that he is feeling right now.

On the other hand, Jeongguk came back with no coffee with him. And he walked back to Yoongi to bring him instead in the cafe. He went back to the bench where he left Yoongi, but he did not see him there. So he hurriedly ran all around the park, sweating a tad bit much, and tears trickling down his face. Did Yoongi ditched him?

In Jeongguk's luck, he saw Yoongi's body in one of the gardens, seeing his all black attire. He excitingly ran towards him.

"Hyung! About coffee... we should go insi-"

Kim Taehyung?

Is the man that Yoongi's talking with... perhaps... his.... ex?

Is that man...

the person that he missed so damn much?