28 | hold.

hold
\ˈhōld\

verb

: to have or keep (something) in your hand, arms, etc.
: to put your arms around (someone)
: to embrace or hug (someone)
: to put or keep (something or someone) in a specified place or position

🌱

Taehyung's POV

Jimin went back from the backstage and sat next to me. I gave him the popcorn that he requested, and I asked him some things.

"Did you wish them luck?" I asked.

"Yes I did. Wait till the end of the performance... They can really pull this off." He smiled and I nodded at his statement.

In my other side of the seat, there they were... Namjoon and Jin doing a staring contest, while Hoseok is clapping like a kid. I saw Jin blinked then Hoseok and Namjoon started to playfully hit him while laughing that sounds like a person cleaning a window. I laughed at their silliness.

The lights turned off and the recital was about to start.

🌱

After 8 Performances, we were dazzled. The performers were absolutely talented and I can't keep myself from opening my mouth from the beautiful sound echoing in the arena.

I saw Jeongguk and Yoongi appearing on the stage and started to walk towards the piano. They fixed their suits formally so that they can tell the audience that they are ready to perform.

The song started as slow, and then it changed to a more quick tempo. The sound was vibrating to our ears, and we can feel the emotions that they were showing;

'Pain and Sorrow'.

I started to cry, knowing that the message of their music hit me. The performance was breathtaking. And this was the best performance so far in this recital. I can see their hands touching the keys quickly, and sometimes they would switch their arms to play on the other side. I can clearly see Jeongguk smiling to Yoongi and him smiling back. The performance looked simple and easy to them, they looked natural. The audience was astonished from the show that they've been watching.

I accepted the friendship that me and Yoongi have. Same to Jeongguk. I don't want to lose yoongi anymore and I want to be beside him forever. I hope that he will love me soon, so that we can be together and be happy till the end of time.

The song ended in a sorrowful finish, and they stood up to bow for the audience.

They recieved a high amount of applause from all of us, and they started to walk towards the backstage.

The squad and I stood up from our seats to go backstage and congratulate them.

🌱

Jeongguk's POV

Yoongi hyung and I went towards the backstage and I felt my shoulder being held.

I turned to my back and saw Yoongi hyung holding my shoulders tightly.

I led him towards the hallway and the next thing that happened is,

Yoongi collapsed.

I yelled for help but nobody heard me. I was holding Yoongi hyung in my arms on the floor and tried to lift him up, but I failed. It took about a minute before I saw the squad coming towards us, and Taehyung running quickly.

"Wha- what happ-penned??!!" Taehyung yelled, visible tears showing in his eyes.

"I-i I don't know!! He ju-just fell!!!" I panicked.

"Let's carry him. NOW." Namjoon ordered and we nodded.

We all lifted Yoongi up while Jimin finds a clinic or even medical staff.

"I- I can't see one." He said, panicking.

Namjoon nodded.

"We have no choice but to bring him to a hospital. Let's hurry! Bring him to Hoseok's car!" He commanded and we quickly carried him towards Hobi-hyung's car.

He was still unconscious and his mouth started to foam. Jin and I started to panic while Hoseok drives the car and Namjoon calls his friend from the hospital.

"His mouth is foaming!!! What should we do???" Jin frustratingly said.

We were all teary eyed, thinking that Yoongi can be gone.. any. second. now.

"Wait what??!!" Taehyung asked and he pushed us away from Yoongi to check him.

He widened his eyes in shock.

"I think someone poisoned him!" His eyes looked up towards us.

"He will survive this r-right??" I said, tearing up.

"I-i'm not s-sure..." Taehyung cried with me and we all cried together. Namjoon and Hoseok cried infront of the car too. Jimin hugged us and also cried.

'Why would someone poison him?'

🌱