10 | time.

time
\ˈtīm\

noun

: the thing that is measured as seconds, minutes, hours, days, years, etc.
: a particular minute or hour shown by a clock
: the time in a particular area or part of the world

🌿

Yoongi and the others went to their respective classes. Students will attend the class until 4 pm but Yoongi, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and the other actors will just attend halfday because they are the one planning the month's play.

While rehearsing in the theater club~

Yoongi's POV

Me and the cast continued planning the scenes and props for the month's play. We've decided that we will buy the props and decorations tomorrow in groups. Jin and Minho were partnered up for the props, while me and Taehyung for the decorations. The others will make some backgroud designs using paint, Namjoon is incharge on finding background music, sound effects and lighting, while hobi is incharge on the choreography of the dance scene in our play. We are all set.

"Guys, girls, and gays, ATTENTION. Let's meet up tomorrow at the Kings Market at 9am. BE EARLY so we can prepare and buy more things." Jin commanded.

We all nodded and proceeded in gathering our things so we can go home, until Jeongguk showed up at the Theater room and pulled my arm towards him.

The cast looked at us, probably confused at Jeongguk's actions.

"Hyung, can we talk for a second? Privately?"

I nodded and lead him towards the 'far way back' of the small arena.
(A/N: the Theater Room is a small arena)

"What do you want kooks?"
I asked him nicely.

"Why are you always here at the theater room? I cannot find you anywhere. Did you forgot that we have a deal?!"
He whisper-shouted at me.

"Kook, I'll be here for a while. They need my help."
I answered, trying to calm him down.

"What about our piano lessons? And how can we make taehyung jealous if you're spending time with HIM all the time? And NOT ME?!"
He continued whisper-shouting to me.

"Kook, listen. We can have our piano lessons from time to time alright?"
I assured him.

"But hyun-"

"Besides, I can also know taehyung more and possibly ask him questions about your breakup or anything that will lead you two back together."
I faked a smile.

Jeongguk calmed down but he just stared at me like a clueless child.

"Just be patient alright?"
I asked.

"R-right." Jeongguk hesitated but still agreed.

"That's my kookie"
I ruffled his hair and he pouted at me.

"Okay hyung, But this really sucks." Jeongguk pouted.

"You're so cute koookiieee~"

"Stop it hyungg~"

🌿

{A/N}

I just want to say thank you to the people who are reading this and to the people who are voting for my story.

I appreciate it and it motivates me so much. Thanks again!

ILY♡