13 | poison.

poi·son
\ˈpȯi-zən\

noun

: a substance that can cause people or animals to die or to become very sick if it gets into their bodies especially by being swallowed
: something (such as an idea, emotion, or situation) that is very harmful or unpleasant

🌿

Jeongguk's POV

After Taehyung and Yoongi Hyung's practice, they grabbed their things and prepared to get home soon.

"Thank you guys for cooperating, and great job. Continue practicing though, so you can master the dance and so you won't forget it.... Well then, bye!"
Hoseok hyung told them and left.

I went to Yoongi hyung to lift his shirt and dry his body. Am I only doing this to always see the 'yoon abs'? Hehe.

I saw Taehyung observing us so I continued drying Yoongi while smirking.

"Yoonie, you should cover up."
I told him and covered his abs by touching them.

"I'm going now."
Taehyung said coldly and smashed the door when he exited the studio.

"Well your plan is working, good job to us." Yoongi whispered in my ear breathily and seductively, making me uncomfortable.

I removed my hands from his abs.

"Y-yeah, g-good j-job to u-us..." I responded awkwardly, maybe because of the hot atmosphere spreading in the studio.

"Well, I'd like to spend more time with you, but I'm so tired from practice and I need sleep. So I've got to go! Bye kookie!" Yoongi sighed and then walked towards the door of the studio and left.

"Bye yoonie!" I said.

After he went out, I grabbed my camera and bag and walked towards the door too. I was ready to open the door widely until:

I bumped someone.

'Great job jeongguk, you bumped a person again.' I mentally facepalmed myself.

What I did not expect is, the person I accidentally bumped, is Jimin.

"Oh! I'm so sorry- Jimin???" I said while lifting him up.

His books and notebooks were scattered on the floor. I helped him pick up the notebooks and books, but.... a green colored notebook caught my eye. The notebook's front has a 'YOONGI' written on it.

Before I assume anything else, I asked Jimin.

"Hey, Why does this notebook has YOONGI's name written on it?" I questioned and raised my brows.

"Uhm, this is Yoongi's notebook. He left this at the court so I went to find him, but I can't see him everywhere. Maybe I will just give this to him tomorrow. Don't worry." Jimin answered.

I nodded.

"You and hyung are pretty close huh?"
I asked him.

"Yes, we are. He is my favorite hyung to be honest."
He showed me his eye smile while looking at the ceiling.

"Oh, I see."

🌿

{A/N}

I just wrote some JIMIN TIIIIMMEE
Because I am not mentioning him in this story for a long time :<

Yes, Jimin has jams.

And Guess what?

_____ ____ ______ ______.

You better make theories now! Lmao jk.
Anyways,

ILY♡