26 | closure.

clo·sure
\ˈklō-zhər\

noun

: a situation or occurrence in which something closes forever
: a feeling that something has been completed or that a problem has been solved
: a feeling that a bad experience has ended and that you can start to live again in a calm and normal way

🌱

Taehyung's POV

I'm on my way towards Yoongi's house to bring him some cupcakes that I baked. I want to congratulate us for our successful play. Jin-hyung can't come because he has some other plans, so it's just me that will visit him.

I know that weird things happened on our last interaction in his house, but that won't stop me. I just can't seem to hate him, because he is important to me, and he's the only man that I'll love forever. Mark my words.

But what I didn't expect, is to see Jeongguk also walking towards Yoongi's house. I faked a smile to him and he smiled awkwardly too. It's odd to accidentally meet your ex boyfriend infront of your crush's house. But is Yoongi my crush? Nah, that's too cheesy. I think he's my man. He has a boyfriend though... hmmm...

I pushed away my thoughts to talk to Jeongguk infront of Yoongi's door.

"Oh, hey gguk. Didn't expect you to be here at the same. exact. time."

He smirked at me and said, "Oh, you must be here to see Yoongi as well?" He turned his eyes to my hands that are holding a box. "What's that? Cupcakes? So sweet. Can I have one?" He was a bit cocky and he sounded rude, so I played with him too.

"Ofcouse, well what a coincidence that we want to see Yoongs at the same time!" I said sarcastically.

"Haha. Shall we knock?" He boredly said.

I nodded and he started to knock at the door.

After a few knocks, we heard the door knob clicking; opening the door and it showed a drunk Yoongi smiling at us.

"oOh.. hey gwuyshh!! Wanna dwinkk with meE?"

He opened the door widely for us to come in and Jeongguk and I accompanied Yoongi to the kitchen counter. We saw multiple empty bottles of beer in the table and Yoongi brought another bottle and two cups for us to drink on.

"Want shomE guysh?" He asked.

"No thank you Yoongs, I don't drink"

"Oh come on! That'sh bowiingg! You drank when we were at Jiminieshh pawty!!" He said.

"Okay, fine. Give me some." I said and he smiled at me. He turned to look at Jeongguk.

"Kooookiieeeee!!! You want shome tooooO? Let's enjoy the Nighhttt!"

"Yeah, give me some too. Why are you drinking anyways yoonie?" Jeongguk asked.

Yoongi stopped being playful and just stood there with a blank face. After a few seconds, he smiled and said, "Well, I jusht want to fOrgEt evewythinggg and I hate myshelphff fow hurtING the two of wyouuuu" he said and then he suddenly cried.

Me and Jeongguk were surprised at the sudden change of mood of the older, but we quickly went to him and hugged him.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and I took my cupcakes to give him one.

"Yoongs, do you want some cupcakes~?" I cutely offered him. He smiled and tried to get the cupcake in my hand, but Jeongguk stole it.

"Nope babe, you can't have a cupcake because you're drunk." He scolded yoongi and then quickly drank all the beer on his cup.