39 | home.

home
\ˈhōm\

noun

: the place (such as a house or apartment) where a person lives
: a family living together in one building, house, etc.
: a place where something normally or naturally lives or is located

🌱

Taehyung's POV.

"Mr. Kim, your psychotherapy has been affected you greatly, and you are really developing in terms of coping with your mental health. I'm proud to say that you are getting better and better everyday. That's why..." The german doctor grinned softly, "You can take a break from therapy! It's good news!"

I smiled at the doctor's enthusiasm while I repeatedly thanked him. "I couldn't have done it without you, Dr. Schmidt" I showed him my box smile. "You're the one that helped yourself Taehyung, you should be proud." He patted my back.

"Well it was beca-" My conversation with my doctor was interrupted because of a phone call.

"I'm sorry I need to take this," I said and the doctor nodded in agreement. I answered it and just recieved news from my clothing line. I work as a fashion designer now at gucci, and I can't be more happy from where I am now. I also dropped acting, because the doctor says that It affects my mental health because of certain memories traumatizing and making my condition worse.

I finished my phone call, then returning to my Doctor. "Well, Dr. Schmidt, I'd like to talk more... but duty calls, Thank you again doc."

"No worries Taehyung, Let me accompany you." I smiled and he accompanied me towards the exit.

🌱

"Sir, your clothing line was a hit! Many clients bought it and the boss gave you a rest from work aswell!" My secretary, Chan (who is a korean too) told me while entering my office.

"I told you to call me Taehyung, not sir. That's weird you know," I chuckled and patted his back. "Considering it, I might as well accept the rest from work, give time for myself and all." I also added.

He nodded at my words and said, "What about a vacation Taehyung? Or a visit to your hometown? It's been 2 years. Your friends must miss you"

"That's a good idea channie! Omygosh, I need to get home as soon as possible. I will surprise Jimin as well! I miss them so much." I smiled in eagerness.

"Please book me a flight to Korea as soon as possible channie!"

🌱

I went out of the plane, grabbing my bags, then going to the main terminal to get my luggages. I may be spending a month here in Korea, and I will try to visit here as often as I could.

I then opened my rented car, put my luggages at the back, and then drive towards my home.

'I can't wait to see my friends again.'

🌱

Jimin's POV

I was watching some dance videos on my phone with Hoseok but the suddenly-

*Knock* *knock*

Someone knocked at the door. I wasn't expecting someone today so I lazily opened the door. I widened my eyes to see Taehyung, my bestest friend, meet my shocked eyes. I automatically hugged him, tightly even, and crying at my long time friend.

"I missed you so much taetae"

"I missed you too jiminie" He also cried and patted my back.

"Who's there Chim?" Hoseok asked me from upstairs.

I silently closed the door and heard Taehyung whisper to me, "Hoseokie-hyung is here???"

I nodded and shouted back at Hoseok. "Come down hyung! Hurry"

I can hear him groan but he came down anyways. "What is it now chi- TAEHYUNG?!" He widened his eyes in surprise and immediately hugged Taehyung too. "Fuck I missed you so much Taehyung" he cried.

"I missed you too, hyung."

"I missed you all."

🌱