8 | ethereal.

ethe·re·al
\i-ˈthir-ē-əl\

adjective

: in heaven
: resembling heaven
: seeming to belong to another world
: very delicate

🌿

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung, I hope you are ready to act again!"

Hoseok told me excitedly. They are clapping like little kids while I'm just standing here, frozen.

"What's wrong hyung?" Hoseok asked.

"U-uhmm nothing" I told him, smiling.

"Uhm okay?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows at me.

"Namjoon-ah, Hoseok-ah, What is this 'acting' you are talking about?" I asked.

"Uhm hyung, you will be acting for the play this month. The actor is leaving the country and the extra is busy too, so we have no choice but to pick you." (A/N: IT RHYMED 😂)

"Why meeee??!! I am not an actor to begin with." I said, trying to convince Namjoon to find someone else.

"Quit lying hyung, you just said last night that you joined theater club when we were young." Namjoon glared at me.

"Whatever. What is my role anyways?" I asked. I'm still acting like I'm bored though.

"You will play as the king's bestfriend. We picked you because the role fits you perfectly." An unfamilliar voice told me. "And besides, you are Jeongguk's boyfriend right?" He tapped my back.

"Y-yes.. I am." I answered.

"That's nice! Kim Seokjin by the way! You will meet me often because I'm gguk's roommate so don't you dare fuck in our dorm or I'll kick you both out!" He playfully screamed at me.

"Hyung, hyung that's enough, we are here to discuss the play right?" Namjoon glared at Jin.

"So, King's Bestfriend huh? Who is the king?" I asked.

"Me." Taehyung walked towards me and puts his hands near me to shake hands.

'Taehyung. Jeon Jeongguk's ex.'
I stood and froze in front of him.

"Kim Taehyung. You can call me tae."

When I heard that nickname, I looked at him with my wide eyes. My heart paced faster. And somehow, It felt weird.

"Taehyung? TAE TAE IS THAT YOU?!"
I screamed while smiling widely.

"Yes yoongs, It's me"
Taehyung smiled with his boxy smile.

"Oh my fucking gosh. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!"
I screamed while hugging him.

Taehyung chuckled.
"Not my fault, yoongs."