21 | disorder.

dis·or·der
\(ˌ)dis-ˈȯr-dər\

noun

medical : a physical or mental condition that is not normal or healthy

🌱

Taehyung and the group went backstage to congratulate the two men that just showed an outstanding performance at the recital. Jin and Taehyung held the flowers while Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok just followed them. The group saw the two men hugging each other, and they walked towards them.

"CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!" The five of them shouted.

Yoongi and Jeongguk broke their hug and looked at the five men.

"Thank you!" They said in unison.

"Let's group hug guys!" Hoseok said.

The seven of them hugged and laughed then stood up normally after a few seconds.

Jin gave the flowers to Jeongguk. "Good job Kookie! Hyung is so proud of you! Your performance made me cry!" Jin said while wiping a fake tear. Jeongguk laughed at the older's silliness. "Thank you hyung, I appreciate it. Thanks for watching us." He showed his bunny smile.

"Ofcourse I will watch you no matter what! Are you crazy?!" Jin replied.

"Nice job Jeongguk! You're really out there helping Yoongi hyung! We're so proud of you!" Namjoon and Hoseok said.

They laughed. Then Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon congratulated Yoongi.

"Yoongs!! That was a beautiful performance! Congratulations!!!" Taehyung said, smiling brightly while giving the flowers to Yoongi.

"Thank you Taetae! I must admit, that was my best recital performance so far." Yoongi responded.

Hoseok and Namjoon hugged Yoongi and patted his back. "Great job hyung, we are so proud of you" When Yoongi heard that, he smiled automatically and hugged the two men tighter. "Thank you guys! Also, thanks for coming and watching even though you are busy!"

"Ofcourse hyung! Anything for you!" Hoseok said.

The three of them broke the hug and turned towards the rest of the group.

"You guys done now?" Jimin asked.

They glared at him until Jimin shows his eye smile and giggled.

"Just joking! Great Job Yoongi-hyung and Jeongguk!!!" He hugged them both and smiled cutely.

🌱

The group talked for a while, then Jin said something.

"Guys, something just came up. Namjoon, Hoseok, and I will come back at the campus. Kookie and Yoongi, sorry for not staying for a long time!"

"No worries hyung! We can hang out some other time! We know that you're busy too so go on your way now!" Jeongguk smiled at Jin.

"Great job again guys! See you!" Namjoon said while pulling Hoseok to the car.

The three went back and only the four of them are left.

"Guys, I will just get a bottle of water." Yoongi said while walking away.

"Yow, Taetae, let's go back home now before your mother scolds us. We're also sorry Jeongguk, we have to go. It's getting late." Jimin said.

"No worries Jiminie hyung! But can I talk to Taehyung for a second?" Jeongguk requested.