38 | eternity.

eter·ni·ty
\i-ˈtər-nə-tē\

noun

: time without an end
: a state that comes after death and neverends
: time that seems to be without an end

🌱

After 2 years.

Yoongi's POV.

"Hyung!" Someone approached me from afar. I scanned the fancy restaurant to spot the person behind that voice. I saw Hoseok waving happily at the entrance of the said restaurant. I smilingly waved back, also making grabby hands to hint that they can go inside.

I saw Jin hyung holding my shoulders from behind as he also smiled at our friends that are currently entering his restaurant.

"Welcome 'BTS'" Jin-hyung chuckled at the old name that we've invented ourselves. "Oh god, I missed you guys so much, I'm so happy to see you guys again yet so unlucky to be incomplete aswell." he added while hugging the members one by one.

Jin-hyung will open his new restaurant (the venue that we are currently standing on) tomorrow. That's why he invited us for a small gathering, a 'reunion' to be exact, for the old squad.

It's been 2 years since we last saw Taehyung. But Jimin and the others still made contact with him nevertheless.

I went too early at Jin's restaurant, so I helped him prepare the meals instead of waiting for what feels like an eternity for the rest of the boys to come.

Anyways, Jin-hyung led them to our table, full of delicious meals and fancy utensils. We mouthed an 'o' while complimenting Jin's efforts. We sat down, and saw our eldest to come back holding a wine and a couple of drinks (which is alcohol I presume). Everyone made some noise and enjoyed the whole time.

We are now currently eating, me separating a crab while Namjoon laughs at my facial expressions. I glared at him and he cleared his throat to ask something. "So hyung, how's your producing career? Anything to share with us?"

I took a large bite first from my food, then finally answered his question. "Well, It's doing well, I'm not that busy, probably looking for some collaborations here and there, but yeah.. I can't seem to find one that suits my producing style y'know?" I explained. They all nodded in agreement and continued eating. I then asked Namjoon back. "How about you Joon? How's your buildings? Blueprints?"

Namjoon shyly scratched his neck and replied, "It's all doing well hyung, I recieved a lot of offers from big companies, so probably I'm going to be so damn rich, not to brag though"

I nodded at the tall man.

"Woah Jin-hyung, this one is my favorite! arrghh so delicious" Jimin widened his eyes, showing the elder his appreciation for the food presented to us. Jin fondly smiled and layed his head on his palm to hear some stories from us.

"Hoseokie, how's your dance school? Has Jeonggukie and Jiminie treating you well? Are they stubborn?" The eldest asked softly.

"No, not at all hyung, they help me with many things, especially with teaching the students. I'm also glad that I get to spend time with these two adorable dongsaengs too." he pinched Jimin and Jeongguk's cheeks.

The two men are currently working at Hoseok's dancing school, and sometimes (by sometimes, I mean seldom) I visit them. We all parted ways when we have to find jobs and I'm glad to see the three boys still spending time with each other and not parted. Jin-hyung and Namjoon are now dating, considering that Namjoon made the blueprint of Jin's restaurant. We also have this feeling that Hoseok and Jimin has something between them too, I noticed it these past few weeks. However, Jeongguk and I don't interact often because of my busy schedule. We just see each other when we want to play some piano for a few hours, or when we just accidetally meet at the sidewalks on the busy hours of seoul. For Taehyung, I don't have that much information, knowing that he's busy making outfit designs in germany, and also taking therapy, which adds to his hectic schedule, so I don't bother disturbing him. But still, I miss him. All of us does.

I hope he gets well, and come back sooner or later.

"Ugh, I miss Taehyung so muchhh. I haven't seen him for ages." Hoseok whined.

"Ughhh, me too" Namjoon and the rest of us groaned too.

"It's really different y'know?.... when one is missing" Jimin frowned, looking down, but Hoseok held his hand, making the boy feel better. "He'll come back soon. hopefully."

We cooed at the sight.

🌱

After our special dinner, all of us waved goodbye to Jin, and told him to plan another gathering on the future. He smiled and hugged us all before closing the pretty restaurant. I walked towards my car but I stopped when Jeongguk held my arms.

"Uh hyung, hi." He shifted from his position, looking shy and embarrassed. I smiled at the younger, showing that it's okay to tell me anything.

"I know that we're not spending that much time with each other, but can we go back to the way we used to? y'know, hanging out, blah blah blah.." Jeongguk continued, smiling at me with hopeful eyes. "I... missed my adorable hyung, but unfortunately he is too busy" He pouted. I chuckled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks instead.

"I don't see a problem with that" I said fondly and he grinned widely but he then scratched his neck nervously. "Uhm.. about that... I wanted to ask you on a.." he cleared his throat, "daatee??" his voice cracked and I saw the pink blush spreading to his cheeks. "I just... t-thought that m-maybe we can give it a try? But-but ifff n-not, we can go back to normal again." he nervously laughed, trying to remove the awkward tension between us.

"Ofcourse kookie, I'd love to."

🌱

《Author's Note》

is it game over?

nope.