7 | multiple.

mul·ti·ple
\ˈməl-tə-pəl\

adjective

: more than one
: consisting of, including, or involving more than one

🌿

"You were a part of the Theater Club when we were young right?"

Namjoon asked yoongi in the call.

"Y-yes."

Yoongi Hesitated.

"Well hyung" he sighs, "We need your help."

Namjoon said.

"What can I do to help you out?"

Yoongi worriedly asked.

"Hyung, Let's meet up tomorrow with Hoseok. Campus, Theater Room, 8 am. Please show up early hyung."

Namjoon seriously said.

"I'll be there."

Yoongi assured Namjoon.

The phone ended. Yoongi sighed and he let himself fall off the bed. He looked at his phone sadly and said:

"Well this is going to be a hard week."

Yoongi's past wants to come back in his life.

🌿

Taehyung's POV

I am nervous because I'm talking to Yoongs again for the first time after 6 years.

This happened because we need a new actor for our supporting character. Fortunately, Yoongs is the perfect actor for this character: Fair body, deep voice, and cold hearted on the outside.

I am the lead character in this play, and yoongs is supposed to be my best friend.

This wouldn't be happening if the supposed to be 'supporting character' won't be leaving the country, and the spare extra was so busy on his upcoming event in their family's household. Well, fuck that.

We have no other choice but to find someone else to play for the role.

And somehow, It is Yoongs.

🌿

Flashback~

"Yoongs, why are you leaving the theater club? We need y-you h-here, I n-need you h-here"

"I-I'm s-sorry tae, my father d-doesn't w-want me here. The director d-doesn't even l-like me and m-my actin-"

"But I like your acting! C-can't you just stay f-for m-me?"

"I can't tae. I'm r-really sorry. I'm s-sure that you will f-find s-someo-one cooler than m-me, so don't c-cry."

"But I will m-miss you yoongs! P-pleasee!"

Yoongi tried to avoid talking more to taehyung because it will just make it more harder to go. So instead, he just said;

"Goodbye t-tae."

That was the last conversation they've had.

End of Flashback~

🌿

Yoongi's POV

I came here at the Theater Room at 8:03 am.

"Just 3 minutes late!"

I smiled at myself. I saw Namjoon and Hoseok coming to me. They smiled brightly at me and said:

"Hyung, I hope you are ready to act again!"

🌿

{A/N}

Revelation of Yoongi and Taehyung's past!! ;)

Look at them :'). Well see you in Theater Club ;)

ILY♡