40 | meet.

🌾

Yoongi's POV.

"Perfect." I said to myself after I finished one of my drafts (the song that I am producing). I then stood up from my comfortable chair, stretched my body, and checked the time;

2 : 36 pm.

I left my working area, (also known as 'Genius Lab') then walked towards my 'unmaintained room', (probably for always staying in my Lab).

I picked some suitable, comfortable, but stylish clothes. So I wore a black bucket hat, a black sweatshirt, and black puma sweatpants, obviously paired in my black puma rubber shoes. I smiled contently at my all black look, knowing that I enjoy wearing clothes with a dark shade. I then sprayed my favorite perfume, knowing that Jeongguk is sensitive to smell, and grabbed my home and car keys to meet him at the Haneul Park. It's winter now, so I don't consider wearing clothes other than this one.

I opened my car door, and entered my vehicle. While starting the engine, I thought about all the possible scenarios that Jeongguk will do at our 'date'. It was a 15 minute drive so I had no problem with that. And the younger said to meet at 3:00 pm. It is currently 2:43 pm, and I'm near to the park.

🌾

"Hyung! Here!" Jeongguk waved after he saw my car at the park, probably waiting for me at that time. I left my car and waved back to Jeongguk, seeing him laughing at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at the younger, "what? why are you laughing?"

"It's because you are wearing all black, hyung. You're really cute aren't you?" he said, showing his infamous bunny smile. I shyly chukled because of the younger insulting my fashion choice, but I shrugged it off and looked expectantly at him.

"o-oh, hyung, let's go shall we?" He offered me his hand, and I grabbed it.

🌾

We wandered around the pretty park, walking hand by hand, talking about the things that we've experienced during the group's separation. He tangled his hands with mine, blushing while doing it, while I just let him. Obviously, fondness is taking over me.

"So Jeongguk, I've been thinking... I want you to sing the song that I wrote... If you just want to-"

"I'd love to." the younger smiled at me, showing the eagerness that filled inside him.

"I really think that you're the perfect person to sing this song.Thank you so much kookie~" I ruffled his hair.

"Arghh hyung, why did you ruined my fixed hair, I styled it just for you~" he pouted and I cooed as a result.

"oh shut up kooks" I slapped his arm.

"anyways hyung, what is the song about?"

"It's about loving a person that is so far away from him." I explained. Jeongguk's smile fades and just stared at me blankly.

"Is this about Taehyung?" He asked.

I lifted my shoulders and dropped it lazily, showing the younger that 'I don't know'.
"I'm not sure' , or "maybe this is just about myself or something..." I said. He nodded at my words and smiled again, tightening his hold at my hand. "I miss Taehyung too, so we're both feeling the same thing." Jeongguk said.

We talked for a few minutes again, then we sat at a bench nearby. Jeongguk stood up, and I looked at him in confusion. "Hyung, I'll just get us some coffee. Iced americano for you?" He asked me, showing a comforting smile. "Yes please.." I said, winking at the younger.

The younger left, and I just enjoyed the beautiful sight surrounding me. I see people laughing, hugging, and even kissing. I smiled at the thought of having a special one, your other half, your soulmate. How I wish I could have one of those relationships. But kookie is here right?

However, my thoughts were interrupted when I saw a familliar man walking at the path of the park. I stood up from the bench that I was sitting at and started to fasten my pace to catch the odd but familiar man. He walked so fast so I could not catch him, but I will not stop now. I am silently screaming for his attention, but he never heard it, so I ran as fast as I can to catch up to the tall man.

Suddenly tears automatically pooled my eyes, I ran quickly towards the man and fortunately, I caught his arm, holding him tight. 'I could not believe this, Is this really Taehyung?' Soon, My thoughts became the cause for the tears in my eyes to eventually fall.

"Taetae? Is that you?" I muttered this question, tears still soaking my painful eyes. I tugged his arm to make him turn to look at me. He finally turned around, showing his gorgeous face. Kim Taehyung himself.

"Oh, hi yoongs."

END?