6 | truth.

truth
\ˈtrüth\

noun

: the body of real things, events, and facts
: sincerity in action, character, and utterance

🌿

Yoongi's POV

Me and my teammates are practicing right now despite the time. We have an upcoming game on the day after tomorrow with the Wings High University. They are quite experienced and well trained, so we are trying our best to impress the audience and win the game. While playing though, I see Jeongguk cheering for me and swaying his towel like a toddler.

'This kid, really.' I thought to myself. I don't even understand why he is cheering for me even though his ex-boyfriend is not watching. Although we started doing the fake dating for a day, I still don't know his ex-boyfriend's name. I guess I can ask him later.

I was practicing my shooting when Jimin suddenly tapped my shoulder.

No one's POV

"Hyung" he said.

"What's up chim." Yoongi asked.

"Are you and gguk real?"

"Ofcourse" Yoongi muttered.

"Why didn't you inform your relationship with gguk in our team then? You also looked like you're single yesterday, but today, you were suddenly holding hands with Jeongguk. I saw him talking to you yesterday, and that was the first time he talked to you, right hyung?" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

Yoongi gulped at Jimin's question.

"Well, w-we just kept our relationship hidden because.... w-we didn't want to be the main topic in this campus." He answered shakily.

Jimin raised his eyebrows more.

"Then why are you showing it now? I thought you want your relationship to stay hidden. And besides, Jeongguk had a recent break up with my best friend."

Yoongi widens his eyes at the younger's statement.

'So gguk's ex is Jimin's bestfriend?' He thought.

"Well we've decided yesterday that we can show our relationship to the public, because maybe it's time for a change." Yoongi answered confidently.

Jimin seems to believe in yoongi's words and nodded his head.

"Hyung" he called yoongi again.

"What now chim?" Yoongi sighed.

"I still can't believe you're gay" Jimin chuckled and patted yoongi's back. He continued playing and so did yoongi.

After somewhat 20 minutes, their training came to an end.

Yoongi's POV

I bid goodbyes to my teammates and walked to jeongguk. He dried my sweat by putting his towel on my face and arms.

"Hyung can I take off your shirt now?" Jeongguk asked.

"Yeah ofcourse j-jeongguk" I replied.

"Call me kookie" he said while taking of my shirt.

"O-oh okay, kookie. Why do you even want to take my shirt off and dry my sweat even though your ex boyfriend isn't here?" I asked while he was drying my body.

"To make this relationship more believable you idiot." He chuckled. "And besides, you have abs. I need to see this everytime" he smirked.

"Yah, why are you calling me idiot? Do you want to get punished? What is your ex's name anyway?" I exclaimed.

Jeongguk made a 'tic' noise from his mouth before answering.

"His name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

Somehow that name feels familliar to me.

'Kim Taehyung huh' I thought to myself

I snapped from my thoughts and held jeongguk's wrists.

"You're coming to my house tonight, kookie"

🌿

Yoongi's POV

Jeongguk came to my house and I'm currently teaching him piano. I am suprised to see myself being gentle to jeongguk.I thought that he will be stubborn most of the time, but I guess I was wrong after all. He is a fast learner, and he is super cute everytime I look at him being focused on the lesson.

"So this is C, D, E, F, and G." I told him while touching the keys one by one. "If you press C-" I looked into jeongguk if he was paying attention, and sure he was. He was just looking so focused, and that view caused me to just stare at him and look into his beautiful face. 'Brown eyes, Brown Hair, Bunny tee-

Jeongguk stared back.

"Hyung, If you continue staring at me like that, I will really kiss you in front of your piano" Jeongguk said flirtily.

I smirked at Jeongguk's words and said,

"Oh babyboy, you are so wrong, it should be the other way around, me kissing you first and you wanting more." I whispered in Jeongguk's ear.

Jeongguk gulps, "oKAY, so what is the C major again?" He changes the subject.

I chuckled at the younger.

'This will be a long night' I thought.

🌿

Yoongi's POV

After our Piano session, Jeongguk left and bid goodbyes with me.

I opened my phone and saw tons of messages from Hoseok and calls from Namjoon. I sighed and tried to turn my phone off again but Namjoon suddenly called again on my phone so I answered it.

"Hey joon" I said calmly.

"Hyung, you were a part of the Theater Club when we were young right?"