11 | smile.

smile
\ˈsmī(-ə)l\

verb

: to make the corners of your mouth turn up in an expression that shows happiness, amusement, pleasure, affection, etc.
: to show or express (something, such as approval, encouragement, etc.) by a smile

🌿

8:57 am

Jin, Minho, Taehyung, Yoongi, and the others meets up at their meeting place in the Kings Market. They waited for everyone and then proceeded in buying the things that they need to buy.

Jin and Minho walked away to find stores that sells the props that the cast needs.

While, Taehyung and Yoongi went to some flowershops in the market to pick the perfect decorations for the play.

Yoongi was focused on finding the right flowers for the theme of the play,

While Taehyung was busy plafully putting different kinds of flowers on his head.

"Yoongs, does this flower look good on me?" Taehyung showed his beautiful face while his head was full of flowers.

Yoongi ignored him though, due to his seriousness on his task.

Taehyung saw Yoongi stressing out on finding the right flowers so he held Yoongi's arm and said:

"Really Yoongs? You need to chill~"

Still ignored.

Taehyung pouted at the older's coldness. So he grabbed the flower that Yoongi is holding and ran away from him.

"You can't get this until you catch me~!" Taehyung cutely screamed.

When he cannot see Yoongi chasing him, he hid on the flower shop's big table and held the flowers carefully.

"Taehyung! Get your ass in here! If you don't, I'll kill you!" Yoongi warned and tried to find Taehyung.

"Find me yoongs! Look! I'm the flowe-"

While taehyung is spitting words from his mouth, yoongi found him and jumped on top of him and hugged him agressively and softly at the same time.

While they are fighting playfully on the floor, Taehyung was having the time of his life.

🌿

They calmed down and stood up. Yoongi and Taehyung straightened their shirts and smiled at each other.

Yoongi stole the flowers that Taehyung were holding and gave it to the cashier.

Somehow the flower isn't damaged. Probably because when they fought, Taehyung hid the flower on the table.

While yoongi is waiting for the flowers to be packed, taehyung gave a rose to him.

"Uhm, yoongs, this is for you, sorry for stealing your flowers earlier."

Taehyung frowned and looked at the floor, embarrassed.