3

Xu Chengyue was familiar with the layout of the Nangong family’s mansion so Shi Sheng was able to lead Chu Tang to Nangong Jing’s room, which was located on the 3rd floor, fairly easily.

“Chengyue- Um… Who…” Lan Xue who just so happened to descend from the third floor was surprised at Chu Tang’s presence.

‘This guy… is hot. Like hotter than Nangong Jing hot. Why didn’t I see a guy this hot at the party just now?’

Seeing Lan Xue entranced by his ‘hotness’, Chu Tang gave a wicked smile. A smile that could seduce one to fall further into damnation.

Since Shi Sheng was standing in front of Chu Tang and facing away from him, she naturally didn’t notice his smile. If she did, she’d started yelling “Pervert!”

“I can’t find Nangong Jing so I’m planning to go look for him, you in?”‘The more people go the more witnesses there’ll be!’

With such a handsome man like Chu Tang here, Lan Xue naturally agreed without hesitation.

“Um, hi… I- I’m called Lan Xue.”

If Shi Sheng still didn’t notice Lan Xue’s intentions by now, she’d be a blubbering idiot. Her back stiffened. ‘That person behind me is a big pervert, Lan Xue, you are one brave girl.’

If Chu Tang knew what Shi Sheng had labelled him as in her mind, he’d definitely cry out in injustice, “I didn’t do anything, why am I a big pervert now?”

Ignoring the people behind her, Shi Sheng hurriedly closed in on Nangong Jing’s room.

Standing at the doorway for a moment, she didn’t knock, instead simply pushing the door open. Fortunately – for her purpose at least -, Nangong Jing forgot to lock it.

“Ah Jing, I- ” Shi Sheng’s voice halted abruptly. Strange moaning noises poured out through the open doorway though they stopped quickly once Shi Sheng’s presence had been noticed and the room fell dead silent. Lan Xue had been planning to continue hitting on Chu Tang though upon hearing the noises she stopped and looked through the doorway and saw the scene inside clearly.

Nangong Jing was frozen on top of Su Yiyi; It was quite clear he hadn’t expected anyone to barge in just as he was doing the deed. A few seconds later, Su Yiyi finally reacted as she shrieked while pushing Nangong Jing off her.

“Who allowed you to come in? Did no one teach you to knock the door first?” Nangong Jing covered Su Yiyi in a blanket before glaring at Shi Sheng in anger.

Shi Sheng’s hand slowly released the doorknob as she released all those feelings she had been brewing. Others could only see a girl who had caught her fiancé cheating on her, utterly heartbroken and depressed.

“I’ll be waiting outside.” Shi Sheng shut the door. “Lan Xue can you help me get my dad as well as Auntie and Uncle?”

Lan Xue woodenly nodded before jogging downstairs. Chu Tang leaned against the wall with a teasing smile on his lips, clearly here just to watch the ensuing drama.

“In a moment I’ll be troubling you to act as a witness for me.” Shi Sheng looked at Chu Tang. Chu Tang raised his chin, indicating he had agreed.

By the time Lan Xue had brought everyone, 5 to 6 minutes had already passed. The first thing that they saw was the man leaning against the wall as well as the girl radiating a depressed aura at the doorway.

“Daddy.” Seeing her father, Shi Sheng immediately started utilizing her acting skills, pouncing into his arms.

“President Chu… what are you {used respectful version here} doing here?” Nangong Zheng’s heart skipped a beat upon seeing Chu Tang. From how Nangong Zheng respectfully addressed someone from his son’s generation, it could be seen how much of a threatening figure Chu Tang was.